We're looking for a Go to Market (GTM) Strategy expert to join our regional team and help shape our Traditional Trade (TT) & GTM strategy across our key Europe & Sub-Saharan Africa (ESSA) BU’s.
In this role you will partner with sales leadership teams, driving ambition and identifying new capabilities and opportunities for knowledge transfer across the region.
Leading a team of experts, you will also be responsible for the implementation of "in the field" transformation projects and coordinate capability assessments, both internally and externally.
- Design field salesforce working methods of all GTM models, across all channels, anticipating trends and incorporating new industry practices when relevant
- Define Best Practices and Develop toolkits to lift & shift across all markets and channels
- Perform Field assessments within the GTM Strategy projects: identify strengths and opportunities in Execution and Field Team Capabilities that will allow to define the GTM Mosaic, calculate Size of Prize, develop business case and develop selling skills.
- Design detailed project plans to execute the transformational programs and pilots ensuring that KPIs are agreed in advance and business results are accurately measured
- Coordinate multiple functions, (Sales, Sales Transformation, Trade Marketing, Capability, Reporting, Insights, Finance, BIS, Logistic, HR, Legal etc.) to achieve project goals while building BU Capabilities.
- Coordinate with peers the appropriate application of CoE team resources, ensuring that the allocation takes into account the areas of expertise of each team member
- Lead towards the standardization of procedures, working methods, KPI’s across countries and channels
- Exchange best practices with other CoE/Sectors/Global functions as Capability, AFH, Digital GTM.
- Immediately credible in strategy formulation with a background either within similar multi-national CPG organizations, working mainly in sales, projects implementation and strategy, OR within strategy consulting companies focusing on Go-To-Market, Sales and strategy functions within FMCG/Retail industries.
- Previous experience in transformational programs within FMCG
- Good level of written & spoken English
- Ability to effectively lead sales leaders through complex change processes
- Ability to effectively lead multifunctional teams in the matrix
- High level of cross-functional awareness/understanding (related with sales)
- Influence skills: Ability to develop and motivate others towards a common but complex goal even outside the reporting line
- Strong Collaboration and Interpersonal Skills
- Good Process and Project Management Skills
- High level of commercial skills
- Good verbal and presentation skills
- Self-starter, self-motivating – be able to deal with uncertainty and complexity
- Ability to travel +50%
Job Type: Regular
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with the Equality Act 2010, we value diversity at our company; it is an essential part of our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, pregnancy or maternity, marital/civil partnerships, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation, gender or gender reassignment, disability or race including; colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin.