Role: Strategy Manager, eCommerce Europe
Salary: circa £70,000 - £80,000 (depending on experience), plus bonus and car allowance.
PepsiCo eCommerce brings together food & beverage experts, seasoned executives from transformative online retail businesses and start-ups. Our focus areas include data & analytics, machine learning, optimization, software development and next-generation supply chain. PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and we are building impactful digital tools to reinvent the food & beverage industry.
As the eCommerce Strategy Manager, you will own the development of the total ESSA (Europe & Sub-Saharan Africa) eCommerce strategy, defining the growth forecasts and interventions required to win. Priority markets include UK [partnering with local eComm strategy role], plus France, Benelux & Russia.
Identifies key digital & business trends to shape new developments in ESSA eCommerce, partnering with broader ESSA sales strategy teams to understand the evolution of core eGrocery & Pureplay eComm channels, plus evaluate the incremental opportunity of new distribution models e.g. Direct to Consumer, meal delivery, marketplaces etc…
Key strategic projects deep-dives will be required to unlock future levers for growth current needs include eComm led portfolio solutions, marketing traffic and driving online impulsivity, but further opportunities to be identified and scoped
Supports priority Digital Transformation projects to model, evaluate and plan the deployment of new ways of working & business models.
Your responsibilities will consist of;
- Map scale and future growth of eCommerce across ESSA, defining key must win battles and capabilities required to maximise growth
- Defines strategic priorities of eGrocery, Pureplay, On-Demand, eB2B customers within wider market landscape – building plans & models to operationalize
- Develop an incremental growth strategy for new distribution models and business models i.e. D2C, Marketplaces, eGTM etc…
- Provides & validates financial scale to key transformation & eCommerce opportunities, with associated plans to deliver the growth
- Codifies existing eCommerce approach to identify a clear eCommerce operating model, and recommend ESSA roll-out given market scale, maturity, growth & complexity
- Identify & shape the right portfolio assortment for eCommerce & help to shape future New Product Development direction beyond 1-2 years
- Identify & own critical projects to better understand levers to grow, simplify and digitalise the business
- Design & deliver cross-functional initiatives to fuel growth partnering with broader teams e.g. Supply chain, IT, Analytics
- Manage output and projects of strategy analyst to develop their capabilities and enable them to progress to other roles within the business
- Partner with ESSA sales strategy teams to align eCommerce into wider ESSA sales agenda
What we are looking for?
- Top-tier strategy consulting experience – preferably with CPG & digital experiences
- Strong influencing skills to create the right business partnerships from day 1
- Analytical horsepower focused on creating, analysing & activating key insights
- Inquisitive mindset into how shopper’s needs & behaviours are evolving
- A proactive approach to operate internally (UK, Sector & Globally) & externally to build the right relationships & networks
- Ability to balance big picture & specific details – including financials
- Ability to take a broad & balanced viewpoint, focused on growing PepsiCo’s overall business, not just digital revenue
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to create new & sustainable operating models to shape future business
Job Type: Regular
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with the Equality Act 2010, we value diversity at our company; it is an essential part of our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, pregnancy or maternity, marital/civil partnerships, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation, gender or gender reassignment, disability or race including; colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin.