As a Talent Acquisition Manager on our Global Talent Acquisition Team, you will take the lead in building and developing a robust pipeline of creative talent for our growing E-commerce team based in New York City.
You will have experience working with passive candidates in a highly competitive space and the ability to cultivate long-term relationships with the creative community. The role requires you to be agile in support of varying priorities as new initiatives develop. You will act as a sourcing subject matter expert and deliver market insights back to the E-commerce team and business partners to drive educated sourcing strategies. PepsiCo has a reputation for recruiting and developing top talent across the globe and you will be responsible for carrying on this proud legacy by delivering top talent to our clients.
PepsiCo is a global food and beverage leader operating in more than 200 countries with a product portfolio of 22 world-famous, billion-dollar brands. From Gatorade to Quaker, LIFEWTR to Lay’s, we make hundreds of enjoyable foods and beverages that are loved throughout the world.
Innovation is a critical way we impact the market, as well as communities around the globe. We believe there is value in products, people and planet. And we strive to make a difference by creating solutions that leave a lasting positive footprint.
Our culture is driven by our employees. No two days are the same; we’re dynamic and full of passionate teams embracing new ideas through our collaborative spirit. At PepsiCo, What Makes You Unique, Makes Us Better!
What you’ll do:
- Engage active and passive creative talent through outbound sourcing, resume screening, portfolio reviews, networking, referrals, recruitment events, etc
- Understand the e-commerce and PepsiCo’s employer value proposition to proactively source and attract creative talent
- Provide candidates with an accurate and compelling story as to why PepsiCo is a leading “Employer of Choice”
- Craft comprehensive search strategies, ensuring a sound understanding of the job responsibilities, requirements and talent gaps
- Leverage data and insights, prior knowledge, and industry trends to build creative sourcing strategies to engage passive candidates
- Partner with TA Managers and hiring managers to execute strategies that yield consistent and strong results
- Own the candidate process from initial outreach through the onsite interview with a heavy emphasis on portfolio reviews and candidate phone screens
- Host in-house recruitment events and attend relevant networking and community events
- Assist in creating and maintaining a world-class candidate experience
- Maintain accurate documentation on all candidates, searches, hiring manager interactions, and other recruiting activities to ensure OFCCP compliance
What you’ll bring:
- Curiosity, confidence, optimism and kindness
- Have pride and passion for what you do
- Resilience and ability to thrive in ambiguity
- Active Ambassador to the company, interfacing with candidates and hiring managers
- Growth-minded - you’re eager to expand and go the extra mile
- Desire for impact - ready to take on responsibility and work collaboratively with your team and cross-functional stakeholders
- Multi-tasker - you consistently have competing priorities and have the ability to exceed all goals set for you
- Organized, customer focused, results-driven, work with sense of urgency
- Team player, strong collaborator & fun to be around #LI-USA
- Undergraduate degree required.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience with full-life cycle Talent Acquisition/Staffing experience.
- Must demonstrate Talent Advisor behaviors/competencies, supported by a solid understanding of the business, external labor market, competitive landscape, and data analytics.
- Previous agency or search firm experience and/or prior HR experience where recruiting was a critical component of the work
- Must demonstrate executive presence and examples of strategic influence which led to specific solutions
- Experience with social and digital media such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Successful pipeline management using an ATS and CRM, Kenexa and Avature
- Seen as a subject matter expert with a proven track record of employing creative sourcing methods including but not limited to Boolean search, LinkedIn Recruiter, and creative job boards to proactively source passive candidates
- Demonstrated ability to handle high volume
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Very organized, with ability to multitask and self-prioritize
- Adaptable, agile, strong follow up
- Self-starter attitude, entrepreneurial spirit with motivation to achieve
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement