Pepsi Beverages North America (PBNA) is PepsiCo's beverage manufacturing, sales and distribution operating unit in the United States, Canada and Mexico. PBC makes, sells and delivers approximately 75 percent of PepsiCo's North American beverage volume. Its diverse portfolio includes some of the world's most widely recognized beverage brands, including Pepsi, Mountain Dew, Sierra Mist, Aquafina, Gatorade, SoBe, Lipton, and Amp Energy. In many markets, PBC also manufactures and/or distributes allied brands, including Dr Pepper, Crush, ROCKSTAR, and Muscle Milk.
At PBNA, employees have an Unquenchable Spirit to delight consumers with the brands they love, to improve the communities in which they live and work, and to build exciting careers. If you're looking for a company that puts a premium on leadership, teamwork and responsibility, you belong at PBNA.
This position contributes to the success of Pepsi Beverages North America by providing general administrative support for the PBNA Fort Dodge location.
Major Tasks, Key Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities:
- Answer and Field incoming calls in a professional and pleasant manner
- Multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Greet and direct visitors at the location
- Provide support with creating House Route Handheld invoices
- Invoicing for recycling facilities
- LOE – Local Order Entry for Sales Orders
- Customer Account Set Up
- Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable Support
- Local and Market Reporting as assigned
- Enterprise Settlement Console Functions and Required Reporting
- Deposit Log and Bank Reconciliation and Reporting
- Donations, Donation Reconciliation and Reporting
- Various ERT Reporting and Reconciliation
- Demonstrate self-motivation and initiative
- Show strong attention to detail and communicate effectively and timely with internal and external customers
- Incoming and Outgoing Mail and Packages
- Perform general administrative work including but not limited to running reports, setting up meetings and meeting rooms, copying, filing, ordering supplies & faxing
- Experience with Microsoft Office Applications
- Cross train to support other office functions such as cashiering
- Other duties and special projects as assigned that may include, but is not limited to mobile device support, new hire support, assisting with employee events, account research, EiOS support, etc.
Basic Job Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED
- Previous experience with Microsoft Office and comfortable in a digital environment
- Previous administrative experience
- Previous experience using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement