Now hiring a Supply Chain Planner to join our team in Little Island on a full time, permanent basis.
We are the concentrate team in PepsiCo (PGCS) working across the Beverage, Nutrition and Snacks categories to deliver concentrate for many of PepsiCo’s mega brands including Gatorade, 7Up and Pepsi. We are at the heart of PepsiCo products, sourcing ingredients to manufacture more than 1,200 recipes for our brands. We are a global organisation, situated in 13 locations across 9 countries offering careers in various functions from Operations, Supply Chain, Procurement, Finance, R&D, HR and IT. We want team members who can collaborate in our fast paced global organisation and are passionate about creating and delivering much-loved household brands to markets across the world.
The supply chain team are the lynch pin of operations ensuring the careful coordination of concentrate ingredients and recipes. The team works with our global plants, bottlers and Distribution Centres to ensure flawless supply execution for PepsiCo. Would you like to work in a dynamic global environment connected in to 140 markets worldwide? If so we could take your talents to a whole new level.
The purpose of this role is the efficient availability of raw materials to support the production plans and schedules , fulfilling orders on time and in full, within agreed working capital targets.
- Detailed and accurate response to MRP signals:
- Analysis of purchase requisitions and conversion to PO’s
- Responding to exception messages, i.e. expedites / postponements
- Weekly exception reporting.
- Creation and Maintenance of schedule agreements
- Compliance to Quota arrangements (split of volume between suppliers)
- Scheduling Material deliveries i.e. Bulk Materials, Packaging.
- Open order book management and close out process - end of period, quarter, year
- Work with suppliers to ensure efficient delivery of materials
- Accuracy of Supplier Shipping / Order documentation.
- Co-ordinate deliveries with inbound carriers and warehousing.
- Resolve invoicing issues.
- Achieve the agreed Working Capital targets for Direct Materials
- Accuracy and maintenance of Safety Stock and Order Policy settings
- Meet key inventory and material planning metric.
- Publish weekly dashboard.
- Proactive management of Material Reserve risks and issues
- Monitoring supplier quality and delivery performance,
- Raise Non-Conformance Reports where issues need to be escalated to Plant Procurement for resolution
- Meet all internal & external compliance responsibilities including Purchasing Policy requirements, GCS, SOX & AIBI
- Adhere to all PepsiCo Health and Safety requirements.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Strong supply chain experience in a dynamic multinational organization with experience in Material Planning
- Excellent MRP and analytical skills, with a proven ability to problem solve and make quick decisions
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills, both verbal and written;
- Be capable of working effectively in a cross functional environment;
- Ability to manage multiple, complex tasks, with strong attention to detail
- Results orientated and commitment to achieving objectives; Ability to work on own initiative.
- SAP experience a distinct advantage
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com
For the purposes of external advertising we have called this role Supply Chain Planner. However please note that the internal job title the successful candidate will have will be SC Plng Asst Planner.
#LI-IRELANDRelocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular