Imagine What Can Happen When YOUR “Can-Do” Attitude MEETS OUR Iconic Brands
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com.
PepsiCo continues to be at the forefront as the category’s share leader and growth driver. We’re excited to see what we can accomplish with your skills, ideas, and perspectives. Are you in?
PepsiCo Foodservice is a division of PepsiCo that brings the company’s entire portfolio of food and beverage brands to market in out-of-home consumption channels to meet consumer needs at work, at play, and on the go.
What’s Your Role?
The National Account Sales Manager for Food Service will execute a selling strategy in assigned Sector managed prestige cinema partners. Successful candidates will manage key customer relationships including day-to-day operations, contract negotiations, new product/innovation sell-in, promotional execution and overall business growth for all LOB’s. Customers management will include food & beverage partnership management for AMC, Regal and Marcus Theatres, among others.
- Develop long-term relationships at all customer levels to drive customer loyalty and professional relationships
- Create and execute the annual strategic business plan by assigned customer
- Manage all aspects of the customer relationship – internally and externally – through executing key initiatives, managing customer requests and reporting, forecasting, customer payments and other financial/contractual elements
- Understand and demonstrate knowledge of P&L (Gross Rev, Net Rev, Volume) at each customer and impact on overall Foodservice P&L
- Demonstrate the ability to bring together cross-functional teams to develop and enhance customer business – Finance, Operations, Marketing, PBC/IB Field, Distributors, etc.
- Build and deliver customer-facing presentations including quarterly and annual business reviews with appropriate cross-functional components (finance, marketing, etc.)
- Understand theatre trends and box-office predictions to manage internal forecasting and planning
- Comprehend and deliver industry, competitive and customer insights to build customer relationship and build the business
- Participate as a team-player to support all segment customers – both Sector and Division – as appropriate
- Track, communicate and report business results, reports, T&E, email and other needed communication promptly – including evenings/weekends (if/when needed) to support industry cadence
- Be willing to travel to support customer & industry events – occasionally requiring weekend or 3+ day travel
- Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 5 years of fact-based selling experience in consumer-packaged goods
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Ability to travel 40-50% of the time, throughout the US
- Must be willing and able to lift 40 lbs. periodically
- This position is limited to persons with indefinite right to work in the United States
Job Type: Regular