PepsiCo has determined Net Revenue Management as being a critical capability to rapidly scale to address intense external headwinds across the retail landscape, on-going competitive pressure and to underpin PepsiCo’s ambitious top-line and margin goals. The main objective of this role is to source and develop insights to drive strategy development, cultivate execution plans to translate strategy into the market and ultimately ensure the right tools and capability is in place to deliver balanced, sustainable and profitable Revenue Growth supported by Net Revenue Realization (NRR).
Additionally, this role will help define and implement a multi-year transformation roadmap to equip PepsiCo NRM with the right tool & technology, data analytics and systems to drive granular NRR and margin capture, and radically improve agility to respond to market trends through designing and implementing a coherent Capability program to raise the bar on NRM people capability, and to build organizational competence for future priority areas that underpin sustainable NRR delivery.
- Defines the overarching NRM strategic growth framework for PBNA and defines a multiyear strategy program to realize NR and NRR in a sustainable and consistent manner
- Partners with Sector Functional Teams and Division NRM leads to deploying targeted deep dives, to identify value opportunities to underpin sustainable NR and NRR delivery over the PSP horizon
- Partners with Division NRM leads to develop clear AOP objectives that target expansion in performance levers in line with Division market situation and PBNA strategy
- Drive National Insights and Guidance to Support Division Revenue Playbook Creation and Local Architecture Development across all Channels of Business
- Develop Enterprise Customer Revenue Strategy and Pricing Playbooks and provide Channel Specific Enterprise Customer Architecture Guidance and Annual Pricing Support
- Be an active participant and partner in Enterprise Customer Planning Processes
- Active leadership in the Stage-Gate process including Innovation Architecture development and Pack / Price Test & Learn agenda
- Provide Quarterly Competitive Insights Update and Actions needed to Address
- Builds a capability agenda with Sector and Division Commercial and Rev Man teams to align capability programming with PEP NRM strategic priorities
- Partner with Finance Revenue Management Organization to ensure Strategies support the delivery of the Financial Algorithm and become embedded in the approach
- Embeds and leads a bi-annual NRM Capability Definition and Assessment process that defines capability priorities. This includes driving consistency of NRM concepts, terminology and methodologies
- Participate in the Global NRM Council program to drive the Sector and BU ‘Learn Together’ program and to collectively drive the current and future capability agenda
- Audits current PEP technology, systems and analytics capabilities to support NRM and benchmarks to external peers
- In partnership with IT & Transformation, builds clear PSP to define end-state ambition and transformation roadmap for NRM technology, systems and analytics incorporating investment requirements and PBNA deployments to deliver end state
- 10 + years relevant industry experience, preferably with proximity to data, analytics and technology sectors
- Bachelors degree
- Exceptional strategic thinking and analytical skills – the ability to review complex data, pulling out key insights & translating into high-level storylines & concise practical plans for execution
- Ability to visually present thoughts, storylines, facts & figures in a compelling way and adapt content to a variety of audiences – specifically including strong Powerpoint competence
- Commercial Acumen – Strong commercial and analytical ability required to manage both the operational and strategic agenda and interrogate complex, incomplete or ambiguous data with ease, including strong analytical and Excel skills
- Strong results orientation, a track record of hitting and exceeding targets
- Demonstrable experience implementing large transformation programs across data/analytics, systems and digital technology
- Strong understanding of modern CPG commercial practices and technology needs
- Some understanding of NRM concepts and practices is desirable although not necessary
- Proven & confident influencer at all levels in the business, with multi-country experience a clear advantage
- Ability to articulate complex concepts in clear, simple & logical terms & build compelling presentations & professional communications (in the English language)
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization given frequent interactions with PEP Leadership team
- Self-starter – able to drive progress in an ambiguous environment and demonstrates excellent collaboration skills and ability to succeed in the matrix
- Strong results orientation, the track record of hitting and exceeding targets
- Change management – leading large scale change throughout levels of an organization
- Strong track record in developing talent and building organizational capability a distinct advantage
- Project Management – the ability to scope and plan for key deliverables and execute in different phases of projects.
- Takes an enterprise view that considers and anticipates implications across multiple global stakeholders (e.g., market needs, labour practices, legal issues) when building strategies and driving results
- Capitalizes on an understanding of global business and societal dynamics to create flexible strategies that resonate across geographies or business categories
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement