As a Finance Director at Pepsi Beverages North America (PBNA), you will be the key Finance contact responsible for providing the overall financial leadership and expertise in giving recommendations that enable effective decision-making within the business. This is your opportunity to take your financial and analytical skills to the next level with endless possibilities!
The Finance Director of Foodservice will be the key finance contact for the $600MM West Food Service business. He or she will provide leadership over the financial performance, the business outlook, the Annual Operating Plan (AOP), and the financial terms of renewing and acquiring new business.
- Lead a 10-person foodservice finance team that provides daily oversight to business performance and customer terms and negotiations
- Lead strategic plan and AOP/QBP development, including deck analysis and deck preparation
- Provide insightful analysis of business results to senior management and perform ad-hoc analyses that lead to problem-solving and business improving recommendations
- Manage reporting and analysis process including periodic reporting, periodic forecast analysis and review deck preparation
- Review and approve Business Acquisition Models (BAMs) to renew and acquire new business, facilitating higher-level approvals where necessary
- Manage pricing processes (semi-annual increases, off-cycle price change requests), ensuring achievement of AOP targets
- Oversee trade spend accrual entry/maintenance, including quarterly liability reviews and SOX certification process
- Drive period close activities to include working closely with the Controller’s group to ensure accuracy and completeness of entries
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams, including Division Finance and Food Service HQ Finance, to manage P&L expectations
- Hire, develop and retain top-tier finance professionals through appropriate training, thought leadership, timely feedback and mentoring
•Bachelor’s Degree (Finance or Accounting preferred
•MBA or CPA is strongly desirable
•10+ years of progressive financial leadership responsibility, ideally with supervisory experience, in some of the following areas: Annual planning, Strategy development, Financial Planning and Analysis, business performance evaluation and Financial Accounting and Control.
Skills & Capabilities:
•Strong verbal and written communication skills to effectively interact with all levels of management
•Experience working in a matrixed global business environment
•Experience with Annual Planning and Strategy Development
•Strong Forecasting and budgeting experience
•Excellent analytical skills and the ability to translate analytical findings into actionable solutions and processes
•Ability to function effectively in a team environment and gain the cooperation of individuals across the organization
•Results-oriented with the ability to initiate and lead projects to completion
•Innovative thinker with a focus on continuous process improvement
•Ability to handle multiple priorities
•Strong influencing skills
•Proficient in Microsoft Excel (financial modelling) and PowerPoint with the ability to quickly learn various in-house software applications
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement