Responsible for providing administrative support to the General Counsel of PepsiCo Foods North America and 5-6 attorneys and/or legal assistants. Hub of communication network for Plano Law Department. Coordinate and plan staff meetings and other large department events.
- 10+ years of administrative experience supporting senior level management - Law firm or in-house legal experience preferred.
- Proven track record of supporting executives or other senior leaders as well as managing multiple and competing priorities.
- Must be highly organized, pay close attention to details and proactively follow-up.
- Must display professional maturity, confidentiality, and ability to support and interact with all levels of management.
- Ability to anticipate needs and issues and act accordingly in addition to exhibiting good judgment.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Must have strong interpersonal, time management, and problem solving skills.
- Ability to make clear and timely decisions, develop a work schedule, set goals, and create/implement actions plans to monitor progress.
- Ability to manage workload in a fast-paced and high intensity work environment.
- Proficiency with business technology (e.g. Skype, Zoom, Oracle, SAP, portals, etc.)
- Proficiency in the use of office equipment such as computer, voice messaging and digital multi-functional devices (fax/copier/scanner/printer).
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement