The Sr Legal Assistant will counsel, review and respond to various and numerous requests from the Marketing and Brand teams regarding marketing activations. In many cases, this role will be the legal point person for reviewing and approving various Marketing programs and projects, working with multiple Marketing clients and cross-functional partners daily.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate clearly and succinctly both orally and in writing.
- Ability to both work independently with minimal supervision and as part of a collaborative team.
- Excellent project management, time management and organizational skills, including ability to work under pressure and multi-task.
- Strong attention to detail, analytical skills and resourcefulness.
- Prior experience as a legal assistant responsible for Marketing and/or Regulatory a plus.
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement