The Total Rewards Services Team leader will lead a team responsible for agreed Global TR activities, Sector TR transactions which impact PepsiCo associates across the globe.
Major Responsibilities include: Deliver customer quality and budget targets; ensure high quality and efficient transactions and TR CoE and associate interactions; proactively introduce processes and programs to drive continuous improvement; drive and influence technical improvements to TR/HR Ops Tools and other platforms to drive process improvement and productivity.
The role requires strong TR Shared services experience, TR process knowledge and TR systems management and technical experience, process subject matter expertise as well as partnership with PepsiCo TR leaders and cross-functional stakeholders to deliver SLA/CSAT based customer service.
The leader will maintain a strong level of customer, supplier and vendor relationships in order to enable the successful implementation of corporate programs and delivery and optimization of processes.
- Manage all TR related workflows and transactions within strict time, hence ensuring global data quality and accurate HR records
- Manage vendor managed service: all aspects of quality assurance and budget adherence
- Ensure a consistent and high level of customer service and operational excellence that will ensure transactions are resolved efficiently and in full compliance with relevant legal, company and process requirements
- Proactively develop and execute plans to improve customer satisfaction with a focus on processes
- Represent technical, functional and customer perspective when taking decisions: Integrate with IT, internal clients and the broader shared services organization
- Manage escalation and takes ownership for ultimate issue resolution
- Ensures team staffing model is updated and partners well internally and externally to ensure strong pipeline of available talent
- Manage and develop of team leaders and broader team: on-boarding, training, process and support documentation and aids to drive optimization and fast-of-the-block assimilation into the team
- Ensure knowledge management platforms are set up and all supporting technologies meet requirements
- Drive a quality focused agenda to ensure that data quality and metrics are key deliverables for all reporting and transactions
- TR shared service experience; US benefits and administration is a must have
- Team management: Shared Service: Managing large scale organizations
- TR tools experience and understanding of tool connectivity for smooth data flow
- Service management and ticket management system experience
- Customer orientation and executive presence is critical
- Process management and continuous improvement with a focus on optimization and productivity
- Organization Change Management experience
Bachelors DegreeRelocation Eligible: Eligible for Standard Relocation
Job Type: Regular