Work for a global company with some of the world’s most trusted and iconic brands.
Be part of an exciting business where employees are recognised and career growth is nurtured.
PepsiCo Australia & New Zealand is home to some of the world’s most trusted brands such as Smith's Chips, Red Rock Deli, Sakata Rice Crackers, Pepsi Max and Gatorade! We are a progressive and people-focused business, and believe our diverse workforce is the key to our success. Because we value our employees and their families, we offer an agile and flexible working environment with an emphasis on work life balance and health, as well as plenty of learning opportunities and room to grow your career.
We currently have an exciting opportunity to join our Sales team as a National Account Manager. Working closely with the National Business Manager’s and Sales Director, this is a key role assisting in driving sustainable growth in the Salty Snacks category across the Woolworths business. By developing a strong engagement plan across all departments internally and externally, you will build a win-win plan to meet PepsiCo and the Customers objectives.
- Develop winning relationships with all key stakeholders in the Woolworths group
- Deliver retailing solutions to drive expandable consumption categories
- Lead the cross-functional team to achieve business objectives
- Work with other retailer teams to align on customer activity
- Launch New Product Displays and execute in store activations against defined initiatives
- Build customer centric capability with the broader cross-functional team
- Develop promotional programs that deliver gross and net sales growth
- Manage sales forecasting for production and financial purposes
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 5 yrs experience in a related FMCG sales function
- Knowledge and understanding or category trends and insights
- Excellent communications and confident negotiation skills
- Strong analytical skills with excellent planning and organisation
- Proven track record of building strong customer relationships and delivering results
- Excellent work-life balance with our flexible office environment
- A competitive remuneration package
- Career development opportunities
- Discounted retail and service benefits through our PepsiCo Extras program
Working at PepsiCo:
Your positive attitude will be rewarded with excellent long term local and global career opportunities, and ongoing professional development along with a fun and rewarding working environment.
You will be a key part of a dynamic team and a valuable contributor to a global company that is one of the FMCG market leaders. At PepsiCo, we recognise our people as a key part of our business and career progression within the business is encouraged and supported.
We are committed to recruiting, training and retaining high quality people, and with our new, state-of-the-art office located in a convenient location close to public transport and parking, we believe this to be an environment where our people thrive.
Interested? Know someone who might be? This is a great opportunity to join the PepsiCo ANZ team.
PEPSICO’S job application process:
- Submit your application via our website, including a cover letter & resume
- Interview and skills evaluation
- Online Assessment process
- Reference and background checks
Job Type: Regular