PepsiCo Saudi Snacks For Foods Limited established in 1995 with 2 plants in Riyadh & Dammam & more than 2,500 employees in KSA & UAE. Our brands include Lays, Doritos, Sunbites, Cheetos, Tasali & Quaker.
Our employees are at the heart of PepsiCo. Through the Company's commitment to Talent Sustainability, we continue to support the development of employees. At PepsiCo, you get the best of both worlds: an entrepreneur’s mindset plus reach and resources. Our collaborative culture and worldwide presence generate a stream of new opportunities to define the future and propel your life’s work. Bring your unique perspective. Bring curiosity. Bring ingenuity, and drive. We’ll give you a platform to be daring on a global scale.
To Support the Legacy Spec Upgrade project for the regions under PQP region targets.
- Understand the new PepsiCo Global Ingredient Standard and Supplier Standard, and become proficient in the new IT Applications associated.
#Validate correct migration of data to the new Global Ingredient Specification system, includes proof reading.
- Working with PD Spec Owner for Data Enrichment legacy ingredient specification by consolidate ingredient data and contacting supplier to update specification & Information in Product Vision system, collecting and organizing information in the following key areas:
o Ingredient Composition
o Food safety Requirements
o Test method for each attribute.
- Responsible for sending PQQ's as spec owner from the system post alignment with all stake holders.
- Working Functional Approvers (QA, SRA) and stake holders like GP, SQA and QC for enrichment of specs as per Global business workflows
- Working with QC market and Functional approver to review and approve specification changes
- Contacting Vendors for get acceptance on specification change
- Working with region PQP lead on Data Cleansing, submitting information to BIS for upload into the PQP Product Vision system
- Update status of data enrichment/ HyperCare and connect with PD Spec Owner and Functional Approver for their input and review on Monthly.
- Degree in Sciences with aptitude to handle technical data and adapt to new IT applications.
- 2-3 years of experience in working with FMCG in an technical role ( contractual / permanent).
- Degree / Diploma in Food / Micro/ Biotech/ Biological Sciences would be added advantage.
Job Type: Regular