- Servicing accounts on a daily scheduled basis through retail excellence techniques.
- Identify selling opportunities in the geographic areas of the route including space, distribution, promotion and merchandising.
- Aggressively sell to gain full-line representation of all product classes with existing and potential customers on assigned route.
- Increase size allocation of the primary snack section compared to competing brands within the snack section including location of the snack section in the store and placement of secondary displays.
- Consolidate all flexible-packaged snack products together while properly employing the established merchandising display and utilizing product mix within each brand’s space.
- Sell to increase snack space to properly support volume and growth.
- Identify and sell for improved positioning of primary and secondary displays and maximum exposure of our product line.
- Offer, in accordance with corporate policies, all promotional opportunities to all accounts, aggressively selling to gain consistent and full customer participation in all scheduled FLC promotional events.
- Resolve inventory overages/shortages balances in a timely and accurate manner.
- Complete and participate in one on one goal setting / District meetings.
- Perform all functions of his/her duties in a safe manner.
- Reconciling inventories, reporting , invoicing and documenting pre-trips.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work independently and take initiative
- Ability to problem solve and results oriented
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Flexible and willing to work overtime (if required)
Job Type: Temporary