The Finance Associate Manager will be the key finance contact responsible for providing the financial expertise and recommendations that enable effective decision-making for the Ahold/Delhaize sales team, covering the Quaker business. The Finance Associate Manager is responsible for the preparation of Period Close Templates, Forecasts, Liability Reviews, Incremental Funding Requests (IFRs), Annual Operating Plans (AOPs), and ad hoc financial analysis to support the growth and strategic decision making of the Quaker business. The Finance Associate Manager assists the Customer Managers with the development of Retail Calendars and Trade Rates to gain Customer alignment in supporting Quaker’s business plans.
- Providing insightful analysis of business results to senior management and perform ad-hoc analyses that lead to problem-solving and business improving recommendations
- Prepare all periodic business requirements, including periodic reporting and forecast analysis
- Develop AOPs in coordination with Customer Managers and Field Sales Managers and communicate drivers of growth and risks/apps to Sales Finance Manager and Director of Sales. Ensure tactical changes are planned to achieve pricing objectives set forth by the Quaker Business Unit
- Prepare Incremental Funding Requests in coordination with Customer Managers and Field Sales Managers
- Conduct quarterly liability reviews
- Collaborate with Customer Managers to identify trade efficiencies and increase net revenue and profit
- Review and approve promotional events in SAP to support trade accrual generation and customer reimbursement
- Perform trade event maintenance in SAP and manual overlay adjustments to ensure trade accruals are properly recorded and support accurate Sales Planner data
- Perform ad hoc projects and analysis as requested
- Bachelor’s Degree Required (Finance or Accounting preferred)
- MBA preferred CPA is a plus
- 5-8 years of practical exposure in some of the following areas – Financial Planning & Analysis, evaluating business performance, Financial Accounting & Control. Functional finance experience is a plus (e.g. Marketing, Sales, R&D, Operations, Procurement, etc.).
- Experience with forecasting, budgeting, and financial modelling
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to translate analytical findings into actionable solutions and processes
- Ability to function effectively in a team environment and gain the cooperation of individuals across the organization
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to effectively interact with all levels of management as well as to clearly communicate business results
- Comfortable influencing without authority to drive results
- Results-oriented with the ability to take initiative and lead projects to completion
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and to deal with ambiguity
- Innovative thinker with a focus on continuous process improvement
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint with the ability to quickly learn various in-house software applications (including SAP)
- Aptitude to work with minimal supervision
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement