The Quaker business unit is looking for a passionate, dynamic marketer interested in working on Quaker’s flagship oatmeal business. The Associate Marketing Manager will be a key part of the Hot Cereal team, acting as a thought leader, business analyst, cross-functional team leader, and project manager.
The main responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Act as general manager over our Cups business, including Instant Oatmeal Cups (Express Cups), Real Medleys and Overnight Oats
- Execute cups portfolio optimization strategy to drive optimal growth over the short and long term; act as a liaison to productivity team to align savings initiatives with growth strategies
- Support all customer sell-in, including shopper marketing and customer/channel-specific programming across Cups
- Portfolio analytics: manage the full Hot Cereal budget and weekly business reporting
- Lead experiential marketing initiatives
- Minimum qualifications: Undergraduate degree
- Preferred: MBA with a concentration in marketing
- 5+ years of marketing experience if undergrad degree; 2+ years if an advanced degree
- Excellent organizational, project management and prioritization skills
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills with the ability to collaborate across functions and teams
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills with a high level of comfort around ambiguity and complexity
- Ability to effectively collaborate, communicate and influence in a matrix environment
- Interpretation of consumer research to extract insights to develop marketing programs
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Familiarity pulling and utilizing IRI data
- Must be willing and able to travel 5% of the time
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement