Imagine What Can Happen When YOUR “Can-Do” Attitude MEETS OUR Iconic Brands
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com.
The Pepsi Beverages North America (PBNA), our beverages manufacturing, sales and distribution operating sector in the United States and Canada is seeking a Sales Director to be based in Rogers, AR.
PepsiCo continues to be at the forefront as the category’s share leader and growth driver. We’re excited to see what we can accomplish with your skills, ideas, and perspectives. Are you in?
What’s Your Role?
The Sales Senior Director contributes to the success of the PepsiCo by leading the development and execution of the $800MM annual operating plan for PepsiCo North American Beverage Portfolio on the Sam’s Club business.
Key Responsibilities Accountabilities:
- Lead team of 7 people, including 3 Sales Directors, 1 Sale Sr Account Manager, and 3 Replenishment Analysts.
- Wire to multiple parties/departments within Sam’s Club, including 5 VP DMM’s, 9 Merchants, and 7 Inventory Directors &/or Managers to drive alignment to Joint Business Plans and provide superior customer service.
- Ownership of the total beverage P&L and expert understanding of our system economics and value chain to deliver a favourable financial sales strategy.
- The support sales team in negotiations to maximize value to PepsiCo and delivers positive outcome in the way of share, revenue, and profit growth.
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders, including finance, supply chain, marketing, and eComm to identify white space opportunity for club-specific packs, innovation, and activation to advance our position with Sam’s Club.
- Build long term strategic plans that deliver results.
- Influence the internal organization to support Sam’s Club AOP and delivers on customer expectations.
- Lead independent bottler relationship and wire to division leadership to drive support for Sam’s Club team priorities
- Anticipates business issues and proactively plans resolution to address and communicate to key stakeholders, both internally and externally.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 7 years of sales experience; preferably with a consumer-packaged goods organization
- A minimum of 5 years of fact-based direct selling experience
- Previous people management experience
- Exceptional leadership and customer management skills
- Superior time management skills, ability to multitask, set priorities and plan
- Strong use of influencing skills to gain alignment, agreement, and commitments (internal/external).
- Strong ability to work within and be successful in a highly matrixed environment
- Strong analytical skills: the ability to link strategies and objectives to develop a plan
- Excellent communication skills: the ability to send and receive information clearly and concisely
- Ability to work independently and solve problems by leveraging multiple function support
- Strong planning/organizing skills: capable of managing major projects simultaneously
- Above-average finance skills to build compelling profit wins for the customer and internal stakeholders
- Self-starter, ability to work independently without constant direct supervision
- Superior presentation skills, both in the development of compelling stories and in presenting them at all levels within customer and internal organization
- Must be willing and able to travel up to 25% of the time
- This position is limited to persons with indefinite right to work in the United States
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement