- Collects and capture (in specific systems) all data related to productivities and CapEx projects and monitor the performance/evolution of the projects;
- Collects and analyses all data necessary to monitor the performance of the logistics activities versus targets;
- Prepares all kinds of analysis as requested, including accurate weekly and monthly reports, submit the presentation of the results of analyses and trends on key performance indicators to Management team, as appropriate;
- Executes the administrative tasks related to vendors for the supply chain functions ( creates vendors, creates PO’s, helps in contract creation );
- Creates and maintains ad-hoc databases, spreadsheets, etc to support supply chain functions
- Initiates system and/or business process enhancements by providing proper description of the process change requests and taking part of the enhancement government processes
- Conducts or is part of ad hoc supply chain planning, inventory control, transportation or other logistics projects.
- Assists in the development of project scope and prepares schedules and estimates to enable evaluation of project feasibility and business benefit.
- Provides logistics’ projects review, determine and recommend any necessary changes that may alter the project scope/goals; update logistics and management team on project status.
- Participates in departmental budget building and keep close control on expenses, to ensure they are within approved limits;
- In cooperation with Logistics Manager keeps abreast of all priorities and needs, to ensure that logistic activities are aligned with company’s requirements.
- Owns the SAP reporting within the area of Logistics
- Maintains and expands the process knowledge base on SAP system, ensure stability of business processes by providing on going support, share experience and feedbacks to SAP’s end users.
Superior studies - economical faculty represents an advantage.
High level of business understanding
Solid theoretical knowledge of general business economics & key cost drivers
Strong analytical skills
Insistency to achieve targets
Developing and Analysing reports
Good communication skills
Proactive and Self Motivated
Using of computer and office tools in high level
Language skills: Good level of English
Job Type: Regular