PEPSICO BEVERAGES CANADA
AZ Delivery Driver
If you are thirsty for a dynamic and fast-paced environment and love to be on the road, then this is the opportunity for YOU!
The Class 1/ AZ Delivery Driver is critical to the success of PepsiCo Beverages Canada as you will be delivering our loved & in demand products directly to high volume customers, including convenience and gas, supermarkets and drug stores.
- Hours: 40+ hours per week – potential for overtime
- Schedule: Monday – Saturday. 4 x 10/hour day shifts*
PepsiCo Canada is recognized as one of Canada’s top 100 employers. PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. Our product portfolio includes 22 world-famous, billion-dollar brands; from Gatorade to Quaker, Tropicana to Lay’s and more. We make hundreds of enjoyable foods and beverages that are loved throughout the world.
At PepsiCo Canada, we are always centered on the consumer, developing exciting brand campaigns and continuously driving product innovations. Our people are our greatest asset! By supporting their ability to work effectively together and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that PepsiCo Canada is the company you want to work for!
The work you’ll be doing:
- Operating a AZ Vehicle in a safe and responsible manner
- Deliver product using a Bulk, Side Bay or PTG Truck
- Provide accurate and timely product deliveries to scheduled customers, unloading product to the assigned area as directed by the customer
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with the primary contacts at each account, acting as a PepsiCo representative
- Complete all necessary paperwork fully and accurately
- Perform all assigned duties in a safe and responsible manner, while in compliance with all laws and transportation regulations
- Any and all other duties as requested by the Delivery Supervisor
Who’s a good fit for the team:
- Must have a valid AZ Driver’s License in good standing with a safe driving record
- High School Diploma or equivalent GED required
- Ability to drive manual transmission
- Ability to lift, push and pull 100 lbs+ in a safe manner
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work under minimal supervision
- Strong customer service skills required
- Flexibility to work extended hours and overtime as required is preferred
- Ability to use a dolly and/ or power jack to deliver product to customers
- Previous AZ driving experience is an asset
Successful applicants will be required to pass a background check which includes a criminal record check, a reference check, a general employment verification, and confirmation of high school (or equivalent credential) completion.
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive compensation, benefits, pension, RRSP contribution and vacation time
- A flexible working environment that promotes a healthy work-life balance
- A dynamic and inclusive culture that promotes you to bring your whole-self to work
- A supportive team that will encourage your professional growth and development
- An opportunity to be meaningful and impactful within your work and projects
- Click on ‘APPLY’ and answer the required questions. Upload your resume.
- Candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted in the upcoming weeks for an initial phone screening interview.
Job Type: Temporary