The Sr. Analyst, External Reporting is primarily focused on the compilation of documents filed with the SEC, including the preparation of various disclosures in our quarterly and annual filings, review of the earnings release and related earnings material. Additionally, this role is the main point of contact for managing our external reporting application, Workiva, including managing access and setup of each of the documents.
- Assist with the preparation of PepsiCo's quarterly and annual filings, including the preparation of several items disclosed in the filings, including the income statement, certain financial statement notes and several items in the management, discussion and analysis section
- Assist in the review of the Earnings Release and earnings-related material, including working with Investor Relations to ensure accurate reporting. Additionally, assist in the preparation of the earnings release tables and other reconciliations required
- Assist with the review of the Annual Report, including working with the Communications Department, Investor Relations and the Legal Department to ensure accuracy and appropriateness
- Responsible for maintaining the external reporting application, Workiva, including ensuring proper setup of the document and managing user access across all applicable functions. Work directly with Workiva point of contact in resolving issues as they arise
- Responsible for the preparation of certain financial schedules, including the detailed income statement (on a reported and core basis) and the emerging, developing and developed country analysis
- Responsible for ensuring external reporting SOX controls are completed timely and accurately, including sign-off on the control log, disclosure work programs and the disclosure checklist
- Responsible for ensuring all XBRL tags are accurately being reported throughout the 10-Q/K
- Responsible for assisting with the preparation of the Gatorade royalty reporting package
- Assist in the preparation of the team's annual benchmarking project, including presenting to senior management.
- Assist in the review of several of the Company's other external responsibilities, including sustainability reporting
- Independently work through other various ad hoc projects
Required Education & Experience:
- 3+ years of experience in accounting/financial reporting
- Public accounting experience with Big 4 firm
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Thorough understanding of GAAP
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
Additional Preferred Education & Experience:
- Knowledge of PepsiCo’s external reporting application (Workiva)
- Knowledge of PepsiCo’s accounting consolidation system (Hyperion Financial Management)
- General knowledge of SOX
- Masters in Accounting or Business Administration
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement