As a member of PepsiCo’s PBNA Talent Acquisition Team, the Senior Talent Acquisition Representative is responsible for the management of full life cycle recruiting for professional-level openings within a specific area/function of the business. The Senior Talent Acquisition Representative will confidently and authentically convey PepsiCo’s employment value proposition to both internal and external applicants and provide a best-in-class candidate and client experience. They will be grounded in the development and implementation of core sourcing processes for identifying and hiring external talent.
- Provide sound staffing support aligned to a specific internal client team(s), to fill open roles with qualified internal or external talent while achieving target metrics such as Time to Find, Time to Accept, Hiring Manager Satisfaction scores and system accuracy, among others
- Execute the full life cycle recruitment process for each requisition including:
- Facilitation of Hiring Manager Intake Meeting resulting in service-level alignment
- Ensure timely and effective communications between the candidate(s) and hiring team
- Develop Sourcing Strategy with a strong emphasis on leveraging creative tools to identify passive talent (i.e. Linked In, employee referrals, Social media, etc.) for both current and pipeline needs
- Screen, assess, and evaluate internal and external candidates and present qualified candidate slate to Hiring team. Candidate slate representation should meet Diversity and Talent requirements established by the function
- Work closely with TA Operations to ensure seamless candidate courtship
- Manage the candidate and client feedback process to achieve consensus with the hiring team. Convey hiring team feedback to the candidate; ensure further interest to proceed to the next phase and provide necessary coaching if necessary
- Partner with Compensation and HRG to develop a compelling offer. Present the final offer to the candidate and manage offer negotiations when necessary
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with multiple stakeholders, including functional hiring managers, HR partner, and TA Operations to foster partnerships that yield consistent on-going communication, high-quality results and efficient processes to build TA function credibility.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with multiple stakeholders, including functional hiring managers, HR partner, and TA Operations to foster partnerships that yield consistent on-going communication, high-quality results, and efficient processes to build TA function credibility
- Proactively identifies issues and develops solutions with limited oversight
- Communicate and educate clients on the staffing policies and processes for both internal mobility and external selection
- With limited guidance from Manager, will develop the ability to effectively communicate PepsiCo’s compelling employment proposition by presenting candidates with information related to PepsiCo’s culture, leadership model, function-specific career path model and the Possibilities employment brand. This will enable candidates to fully embrace the opportunity and truly comprehend the longer-term career and earning potential
- Stay informed of external market trends and recruiting techniques. Build ongoing external networks and future candidate slates
- Will participate in a client-focused TA project that supports the client’s short and/or long term needs, goals, and/or AOP.
- May participate in annual TA functional project work focused on improving processes, TA metric results, as well as the quality of hire
- Undergraduate College Degree/ B Degree/First degree is required
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant professional experience. Previous experience with high-volume, full-lifecycle Talent Acquisition/Staffing experience for professional-level hires is preferred. Previous agency or search firm experience is also relevant and will be considered. Previous HR experience, or specifically HR generalist work where recruiting was a large percentage of the work, is also relevant and will be considered
- Proficient in a full suite of Microsoft Suite of products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Prior experience and proficiency in working with Kenexa or another Candidate Management System/Applicant Tracking System
- Familiarity and experience in utilizing social media as a means by which to attract talent
- Graduate degree (MS/MA/MBA)
- Prior work experience within another CPG or manufacturing organization and/or within another large, global, matrix environment
- Proven ability to influence internal clients/hiring teams on staffing-related decisions, providing a value-adding with a point of view relative to candidate consideration and organizational need
- Displays a strong level of professional maturity and track record of developing strong client partnerships
- Personable, high energy individual that is passionate about recruitment and enjoys working in a fast-paced, innovative, dynamic organization
- Must be a collaborative team player
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Must appreciate the need to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion and professionalism at all times
- Project management experience preferred
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement