Work for a global company with some of the world’s most trusted and iconic brands.
Be part of an exciting business where employees are recognised and career growth is nurtured.
PepsiCo Australia & New Zealand is home to some of the world’s most trusted brands such as Smith's Chips, Red Rock Deli, Doritos, Sakata, Pepsi Max and Gatorade! We are a progressive and people-focused business, and believe our diverse workforce is the key to our success. Because we value our employees and their families, we offer an agile and flexible working environment with an emphasis on work life balance and health, as well as plenty of learning opportunities and room to grow your career.
We currently have an exciting opportunity to join our HR Total Rewards Team as a Total Rewards (TR) Analyst. As a small team, this role is a unique opportunity to work across the full breadth of Remuneration & Benefits, as well as the employee wellbeing agenda for our 1,600 employees within Australia & New Zealand. You will be responsible for coordinating and executing the TR agenda, modelling of the ANZ labour budget, and managing the Healthy Living calendar. This role will give you the opportunity to build your holistic Total Rewards experience including Core remuneration activities, Global Mobility, Executive Remuneration, Superannuation and more.
In this role you will:
- Manage the delivery of core remuneration activities (Remuneration Review, salary survey submissions)
- Build the ANZ labour model, driving insights and analysis of our people costs for Finance & Senior Leadership
- Be a critical contributor in key projects across the TR function such as sales incentive reviews, reward communications, competitive analysis
- Support the evolution of our Benefits offering across ANZ, including reviewing current benefits and implementation of future benefits
- Execute the Healthy Living agenda, working with each site to tailor activities to drive the right results
You will have:
- Up to 2 years’ experience in a Reward analytics or similar Finance or insights roles
- Strong analytical ability and high attention to detail is paramount
- Excellent MS Excel skills
- Proven communication & partnering skills – verbal and written
- Exposure to HR Information Systems such as SAP/SuccessFactors, and Job Evaluation
What we can offer you:
- Excellent work-life balance with our flexible office environment
- A competitive remuneration package
- Career development opportunities
- Discounted retail and service benefits through our PepsiCo extras program
Working at PepsiCo:
Your positive attitude will be rewarded with excellent long term local and global career opportunities, and ongoing professional development along with a fun and rewarding working environment.
You will be a key part of a dynamic team and a valuable contributor to a global company that is one of the FMCG market leaders. At PepsiCo, we recognise our people as a key part of our business and career progression within the business is encouraged and supported.
We are committed to recruiting, training and retaining high quality people.
Interested? Know someone who might be? This is a great opportunity to join the PepsiCo ANZ team.
PEPSICO’S job application process:
- Submit your application via our website, including a cover letter & resume
- Interview and skills evaluation
- Online Assessment process
- Reference and background checks
At PepsiCo, we believe what makes you unique, makes us better. We embrace equal opportunities for all employees. We believe that our people are our best asset and understand the importance of bringing different perspectives, different lenses and different experiences to our workplace. We are committed to building and supporting an inclusive workforce that truly reflects the global communities we operate within and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular