We are currently looking for an IT Graduate (Risk & Compliance) to join our dynamic IT team in Carrigaline on a 30-month contract. The successful candidate will report to the Risk & Compliance Senior Supervisor.
We are the concentrate team in PepsiCo (PGCS) working across the Beverage, Nutrition and Snacks categories to deliver concentrate for many of PepsiCo’s mega brands including Gatorade, 7Up and Pepsi. We are at the heart of PepsiCo products, sourcing ingredients to manufacture more than 1,200 recipes for our brands. We are a global organisation, situated in 17 locations across 11 countries offering careers in various functions from Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Procurement, Quality, Finance, R&D, HR and IT. We want team members who can collaborate in our fast-paced global organisation and are passionate about creating and delivering much-loved household brands to markets across the world.
Our Information Technology (IT) team is going through an exciting time. PepsiCo is transforming the way we use technology across all areas of the business, and IT act as our partners, advisers and service providers on this journey. Many of our IT roles have an international focus, and support internal clients across multiple countries, helping them to identify, deploy and optimise the technology needed to deliver outstanding results. Do you have a passion for solving business challenges by leveraging technology? If so we could take your talents to a whole new level.
|The primary responsibility of the Risk & Compliance Graduate will be in the controls and compliance area with duties including supporting the control owners and process owners for both local and global security controls. The role will require participation in security audits and involves collaboration with business and controls teams.|
- Applicants will ideally have a qualification in an IT discipline e.g. business information systems, IT management, cloud computing or digital media.
- Knowledge and understanding of Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) controls
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Advanced excel skills are essential
- Good knowledge of IT infrastructure environments including hardware, servers and networks
- Must be well-organised and capable of multi-tasking and able to work to tight timelines and deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills and a high degree of professionalism
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- High levels of enthusiasm and energy and works well in a team environment
- Experience in SAP desirable
- Experience in a multi-national environment desirable
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com
For the purposes of external advertising we have called this role IT Graduate. However please note that the internal job title the successful candidate will be IT Operations Sr Associate.
#LI-IRELANDRelocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Temporary