We are PepsiCo! We are game changers, mountain movers and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals.
That’s why we Perform with Purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and never settle for second best. At PepsiCo, we’re committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the World’s largest portfolio of billion dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the Possibilities of PepsiCo.
Pepsi Beverages Company (PBC) is PepsiCo’s beverage manufacturing, sales and distribution operating unit in the United States and Canada. This a Manufacturing Certifier role with the Detroit, Mi. Pepsi Beverages Corporation.
• Track each pallet load accurately.
• Accurately count and certify all pallets at the SKU level.
• Make in-line adjustments to the delivery using a handheld computer as needed on all pallets.
• Coach warehouse loaders (pickers) on pallet build accuracy and coordinate loading team.
• Maintain pace of product pallet certification to ensure staging area does not become congested.
• Assess and enhance the skill set of warehouse pickers.
• Recommend process improvements.
• Encourage, demonstrate and train safe working practices.
• Audit Period and Quarterly Close Outs
• Be highly motivated and have high integrity/honesty.
• Be comfortable working within a fast-paced and highly entrepreneurial organization.
• Demonstrate initiative, strong multi-tasking skills, good judgment, and sense of urgency.
• Proven ability to work in a team and independently.
Qualifications / Requirements
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• PC literate including familiarity with Excel.
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
• High school degree or equivalent - College degree preferred
• Ability to lead others including the ability to provide coaching and feedback.
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement