The EHS Coordinator role is primarily responsible for providing guidance, and support in the implementation of the Global Environmental, Health and Safety Management System (GEHSMS).
- Supports the development and implementation of the Global Environmental, Health and Safety Management System (GEHSMS).
- Develops and Implements the necessary policies, procedures, work instructions conforming to PepsiCo’s requirements.
- Coordinates/Supports the completion of EHS Risk Assessments to Identify key EHS risks and put actions in place to control those risks.
- Assist in the investigation of EHS incidents ensuring a thorough root cause analysis is
- Coordinates execution and tracking of the EHS Training requirements.
- Collects/Analyzes/Communicates incident trend reports on a regular basis for all key EHS metrics to provide visibility to key areas of opportunities.
- Completing Federal, Provincial and Local Regulatory reporting (NPRI, EASR, Waste, Cap ‘N Trade, etc.) as required.
- Execute key Environment Tasks are completed including ensuring required regulatory permits/reporting are up to date.
- Provide MyEHS Support to Site and update key information in MyEHS as required.
- Support building the capability of GEHSMS Program Owners
- Provides support to the site Safety Committee(s) in place.
- Participates in/supports planning of PFC EHS Internal/External audits.
- Interfaces with external regulatory agencies, and internal business partners as required.
- Develop/Assist with the creation and distribution of internal EHS Communications.
- Maintains EHS Records to demonstrate Regulatory/PepsiCo compliance.
- Maintains current knowledge of applicable legislation and management systems.
- Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to influence and take others with you.
- Build Capability of Leaders at all levels from frontline employees to Senior Leaders.
- Collaboration and partnering with stakeholders in decision making.
- Results Oriented with a “Can Do” attitude
- Strong Communication skills and act as information conduit to key stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems by using analytical skills
- Demonstrates initiative and is self-directed and requires minimal supervision.
- Strong Computer Skills and is proficient with MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple and diverse work assignments with minimal supervision and direction.
- Team player and builds/maintains strong working relationships with National EHS team and other key stakeholders.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
- 2-3 years of related EHS work experience.
- Food and Beverage manufacturing and warehousing experience is a definite asset.
- Familiarity with EHS legislation, OSHA regulations, and basic EH&S practices.
- University Degree or a College Diploma in a related field, preferably in health and safety, environmental, engineering, science or business.
Job Type: Regular