The Finance Associate Manager will support the Global Reporting function of the Global Procurement FP&A team.
The role is responsible for managing global productivity and cash flow reporting and analytics.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Lead global consolidation, key cause of change analytics and reporting of AOP/Quarterly performance for productivity and cash flow across GP COE teams and Global PEP Sectors
- Develop and implement yearly planning calendar across PEP sectors for major financial deliverables for quarterly, AOP and long term plan submission.
- Track and report progress updates on key global GP productivity projects and cash flow initiatives.
- Manage GP administration and training for financial tracking tools - Powersteering and Essbase
- Perform ad hoc analysis on business performance and reporting requirements for the team
- 4+ years Finance experience with FP&A experience preferred.
- High level of proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel including, processing large volume data and interfacing with corporate reporting systems.
- Experience with Essbase and PowerQuery is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for interacting with various levels of the organization.
- Ability to build effective relationships and influence others.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Highly organized, with a strong ability to work quickly and accurately while handling competing priorities.
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement