Support the productivity agenda with the implementation and monitoring of the E2E merchandising process in Latam, enabling processes and giving 360˚ visibility of the merchandising KPI's for decision making, that allow connecting the strategy with the local needs, generating efficiencies throughout the process, In horizontal cross collaboration, within CCO extended team (Merchandising Channel Leaders, Sales Productivity, Sales Finance and Procurement).
Facilitate the regional alignment of the E2E Merchandising process, accompanying the local teams to incorporate each of its stages.
Will be responsible to design and support the LATAM's agenda, focused on Merchandising (Raks & POP) Harmonization initiatives to increase the demand at Point of Sales, enhance our multi-categories, while delivering significant savings. This role will also create, design & developmen merchandising displays for all channels (DTS/OT/WHS)
• Design the strategies for displays according to op unit needs. Portfolio and segmentation strategies in each country.
• Development of engineering for each tool and POP material designed.
1. Find productivity for racks and POP in its area of influence, aligned to the E2E merchandising process and convert them into savings as an initiative leader
2. Build and analyze the Merchandising scorecard of its area of influence giving visibility of opportunities and tacking actions to start and stabilize them.
3. Facilitate the implementation of the stages of the E2E merchandising process, through support and training to local teams
4. Visit suppliers to approve prototypes and racks productions
5. Verify the quality for proof of concepts (POC) and field sales tests validation
6. Develop the merchandising agenda for LATAM according to demand requirements.
7.- Develops all engineering racks for collaboration plans. Monitoring developing prototypes. Production tracking and test pilot.
8. Develop productivity roadmap for racks in POS merchandising material at region level
9. Harmonize and standarrize merchandising materials according to de E2E rack merchandising process
- Bachelor Degree: Industrial Design Industrial enginieer (exclusive)
- Experience : 2 years of experience in similar positions.
- Minimum 1 years' work experience in related industries: Retail / Massive Consumption
- Category management and/ or trade marketing experience, preferably in a large market
- Good business acumen and ability to connect shopper insights to key business drivers
- Ability to identify value creation opportunities and understand how value is created for retailers
- English: 80%
- Travel availability 10-15%
exclusiveRelocation Eligible: Elegible a Traslado Limitado
Job Type: Indefinido