This role is responsible coordinating the execution of test plan across the multiple changes to PepsiCo’s HR system of record (SAP/SF Employee Central), payroll systems, and any other HR downstream tool fed from myHR/Employee Central or SAP HCM instances around the globe. The role is responsible to ensure test plans are executed according to plan for the different test cycles including but not limited to functional integration, user acceptance, regression, volume, performance and production readiness testing and validate alignment with the GHROps Global Solution Design & Delivery team as well as with IT and the business process, as required.
This role actively works on the preparation of test scenarios, related scheduling, execution, defect management and tracking/reporting, along with our Implementation partner, IT and the GHROps Global Solution Design & Delivery team. The role will be responsible to provide meaningful insights test plan execution and results as well as the defects.
The incumbent will work under the direction of an HR Operations Baseline Support Testing Manager. The role will ensure minimum test requirements are met for every projects/change request and that scopes are understood by the business process/tool owners. The incumbent may also work with the Data Quality Manager for managing and fixing any production/live data corrections identified through testing and/or data conversions required, in preparation for project deployments. This role will be monitoring the testing progress and be responsible for answering questions from the testers.
The Baseline Support Testing Coordinator role requires excellent the ability to collaborate with multiple teams and accurately be able to stay on schedule to deliver testing plan execution and raise the proper risks if required. The Testing Coordinator should have strong test management experience with some expertise in Lean/Agile and Test Automation.
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree, preferably in IT or Human Resources
- At least 3 years of experience in HCM system implementations/HRIT
- Technical knowledge with a good understanding of software development principles, QA Framework/Basic Test Methodology and project life cycles (e.g., SDLC)
- Testing experience with industry-standard testing/development, quality assurance methodologies, verification and validation processes
- System/process-oriented, hands-on problem solver with the ability to manage multiple, complex initiatives
- Ability to effectively communicate and present quality, compliance and risk issues and recommendations to leadership
- Ability to build strong partnerships and to work collaboratively with all business and IT areas
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing for priorities simultaneously
- Self-starter with strong verbal and written communications combined with technical acumen
- Strong documentation skills
Job Type: Regular