The role of the Baseline Operations Integrations Lead is to serve as the resource for reviewing integration issues and understanding the underlying causes as data or defects that require break fixes. The role is responsible to triage and respond to critical issues received on tickets and/or reported by the global IT Ops team. The Integrations lead is responsible to evaluate the level of severity of the issue, confirm business impacts and drive the resolution supported by the required third-party vendors and GHROPs AMS support.
The role is responsible to ensure that the effective and efficient response of tickets related to integration and making sure that the corresponding interactions with the PepsiCo IT ticketing systems are correctly managed. This role will be leading integration calls among the team and will be responsible to coordinate with the business owners the corresponding resolution, provided testing is required to solve an issue.
The incumbent will work under the direction of an HR Operations, Baseline Support Manager who will guide and help manage escalations and stay focused on delivering effective solutions. This role will work closely with the Issues/Incidents lead for Employee Central, SAP HCM Issue and Integrations Leads as well as any other tool owners within global HR Operations function. The incumbent will also work with the Testing Lead and/or Analyst to deliver testing efforts for integration break-fixes as well as with other Data Quality and Audit resources within the team to clear data issue, ensure quality going forward and acknowledge any audit issues, if applicable.
The GHROps HR Systems & Platforms Baseline Operations Integrations role requires the ability to collaborate with multiple teams and being focused and solving and identifying underlying causes for critical or repetitive issues.
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree, preferably in IT or Human Resources
- 3-5+ years of experience in HCM system implementations/HRIT
- Experience on working in large scale HCM ERP/Cloud solutions: Employee Central or SAP HCM preferred, but will consider Workday, People Soft or Oracle HRMS
- 3+ years of experience with an ITSM (IT Service Management) type ticketing solution / ITIL Framework
- Proven experience in customer service
- Strong critical thinking and analysis skills
- Experience in documentation and revising remediation processes and procedures
- Ability to collaborate, establish and maintain credible and influential relationships at all levels
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize and anticipate issues as well as to make connections on different issues
- Strong Detailed-oriented skills
- Capability to communicate in both technical and non-technical language according to their audience
- High stress tolerance
Job Type: Regular