Step up to the biggest challenge of your career and realize your full potential when your determination meets our dynamic culture.
Our job is to power PepsiCo with the best talent and technology solutions in the world. We shape, create, and deliver world class technology capabilities & solutions to accelerate PepsiCo’s global growth across all functions. In this role you will have the rewarding opportunity for personal and professional growth as you will leverage your deep Record To Report (RTR) functional knowledge with focus in Project Accounting (PS), Asset Accounting (AA) and project delivery experience to help deploy PepsiCo’s Global Template built on SAP S/4.
As the RTR (PS, AA) Deployment Solution Sub-Lead, you will utilize your large-scale ERP project implementation leadership experience and RTR SAP knowledge to collaborate across work streams including Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) and Procurement (PTP) to deploy PepsiCo’s SAP Global Template (PGT) to our North America Beverage Business Units. You will be part of executing PepsiCo’s Global Technology Strategy while delivering and deploying solution using SAP’s newest technology platform.
RTR (Finance) components in scope:
- the accounting framework, including all month end activities required to ensure that the month’s financial results are accurate, complete and in compliance with PepsiCo’s corporate, sector and local market accounting policies.
- the overall Project Accounting & Asset Accounting framework to ensure that the function complies with PepsiCo’s corporate, sector, local market accounting and financial planning policies and delivers business value;
Core Level 3 Processes covered:
- Asset Accounting
- All relevant asset accounting functionalities (including but not limited to asset acquisitions, depreciation, asset transfer, asset transaction types, and integration with Project Accounting)
- Project Accounting
- Work Breakdown Structure — Create Project
- Advertising and Marketing Expenditures
- Capital Expenditures (CAPEX)
- Research & Development Projects
- Restructuring Projects
- Investment Management
- Closing Projects (Period End / IM Year End)
- Partner with the Project Accounting and Asset Accounting Global Process Leads (GPLs) to implement and deploy the PGT end-to-end solution
- Support decision-making for Project Accounting and Asset Accounting localization of functionality in the PGT during deployment
- Ensure PepsiCo Corporate Accounting policies related to Financial and Controls reporting reflected in the PGT are implemented to standard with appropriate localization
- Actively engage and educate business process owners on solution optimization, simplification and standardization capabilities
- Collaborate with all scrum teams to implement and deploy the end-to-end Global ERP solution leveraging agile methodology
- Work closely and collaborate with onshore and offshore scrum team members to ensure a prioritized and sufficient product backlog for the teams to work against
- Participate in key Sprint planning, retrospectives and other key ceremonies
- Along with scrum team identify, monitor and implement key agreed-upon improvements
- Adopt and adhere to PepsiCo SAFe Agile principles and values:
- Adopt development practices which focus on quality and value, while increasing efficiency, and minimizing waste
- Foster an environment where communication, teamwork, and innovation are encouraged
- Help to implement Agile engineering best practices such as continuous integration, automation of testing and delivery, and continuous peer review within team
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred
- 7+ years of experience configuring, deploying and managing SAP ERP with a focus on Project accounting, Asset Accounting and Integration with EAM, PTP and RTS value streams and Controls
- Strong Financial & Management Accounting and Controls experience with Project Accounting & Asset Accounting in a global capacity
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
- Travel required up to an 80% (Mon-Thu if not local)
- 2+ years of SAP S4 Finance experience preferred
- Knowledge and experience in the following tools, disciplines and processes are nice to have: SAP SolMan 7+, MS Azure DevOps, Quality Center and MS Project
- Solves highly complex problems within their work team
- Strong influencing, facilitating, and consulting skills in working with stakeholders at all levels in the organization and across departments
- Ability to quickly adapt to changes in timelines and sequences
- Adaptability and flexibility including ability to manage deadline pressure, ambiguity and change
- Consulting background a plus
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement