This role is accountable for managing our Quaker business with Walmart Central America. This role will contribute to our OT strategy to accelerate growth with our key strategic customer through the following:
1 – Develop and secure distribution of our strategic assortment in each of Walmart’s 4 different formats (Hipermarkets, Supermarkets, Bodegas and Discounters) in line with our Perfect Store Strategy.
2 – Secure new item distribution with WMT CAM.
3 – Plan and negotiate our customer activities through the Join Business Plan (JBP) and annual agreements while
managing the account trade investment (D&A) in line with PEP AOP and ensuring Quaker off-shelf strategy is implemented across all WMT formats
4 – Lead collaborative partnerships with our Walmart CAM regional buyers while positively influences our advantage collaborative agenda, maximizing Pepsico’s key commercial objectives, and obtaining full customer support
5 – Negotiate and communicate Quaker plans with our Distributors to ensure total customer and shopper satisfaction.
6 – Lead, manage and negotiate PepsiCo’s annual plans for Quaker. We are aiming to accelerate growth and NOPBT with this role as follows:
- Walmart CAM Estimated annual sales: Sell-out $28.4MM USD Sell-In (estimated) $22.5 MM USD
Responsible to deliver the following sets of Services/Capabilities:
- Creates customer business plans in alignment with PepsiCo’s commercial strategies to achieve our key business financial metrics (AOP), market share objectives and Join Business Plan metrics
- Drives our customers’ wining strategy gaining commitment of our annual plans and ensuring a win-win WCCE process delivering market share growth and achievement of our AOP growth plans for the OT.
- Leads and manages the distribution of our portfolio for each Retail Format in the region
- Establishes strong business relationships leading our Advantage agenda
- Links Walmart CAM Quaker with PEP WMT Global team.
- Conducts business reviews with our customer and distributors to review the current state of the business and discover and align future business opportunities/plans
- Participates in all areas of business planning (e.g., 1-Team Plan and forecasting, internal and external communication, reporting, financial accounting, customer service)
- Sells innovative ideas, concepts, and programs to our customers
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Marketing or Industrial Engineering / MBA a plus
- English: fluent professional 100% - write & speak
- 2-3 yrs of experience in Consumer Package Goods Industry managing Walmart in Central America – Proficiency with Retail Link Data.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Strong business acumen and understanding of channel key profit levers
- Ability to understand how value is created for consumers and retailers
- Able to work in matrix organization with strong influence skills to drive multi-countries agendas
- Able to build impactful presentations for senior audience both internal and with a customer with the right story telling, data analysis & connection.
- Build winning relationship, influence others to act and networks to achieve results
Job Type: Indefinido