This role is accountable for leading the execution standards for the Sales distribution channels to include the Direct Store, and Pre Sell, and the Indirect Distribution mosaic, delivering on volume, distribution targets, and execution KPIs across the assigned Distribution Center (DC)/unit.
This role will also execute on the Cost To Serve (CTS) initiatives to include Sales & Distribution (S&D) productivity initiatives execution with very close monitoring for execution standards. Also this role will be accountable to deliver channels profit margin, CTS improvement, and drive revenue management execution across Carbonated Soft Drinks (CSD) and Non-Carbonated Beverages (NCBs) portfolios.
- Execute the yearly Annual Operating Plan (AOP) process through having a solid action plan in his unit which includes infrastructure requirements for the next year to achieve volume, market share, profitability and productivity results.
- Set the DC/Unit must win battles and KPIs, in addition to managing the Discounts & Allowances (D&A) within the DC/Unit.
- Lead the monthly reporting of results within his DC/Unit; in charge of acting on monthly tactical calendar and to deliver channels topline plan.
- Develop accurate weekly Sales Inventory Production (SIP).
- Ensure proper execution of all merchandising and operational priorities (to include Trade promotion planning and budget tracking).
- Lead people planning process and provide ongoing coaching to all Supervisors and ensure they are properly equipped, trained and motivated to achieve their objectives.
- Lead on all DSD & ISD GTM transformation interventions to reach target productivity.
- Manage revenue, profitability and CTS (D&A and S&D costs) across the DC/Unit and drives commitment to meeting financial goals.
- Ensure control over company assets across the assigned DC/Unit i.e. coolers and B&C count.
- Assist in the coaching, mentoring and implementation of the Health & Safety programs in the field.
- Bachelor's Degree in any relevant discipline.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience.
- Solid proven Business & People leadership skills; lead on large scale organization.
- Excellent business knowledge of sales and distribution, preferably in Beverages/FMCG industry.Good strategy setting; along with very solid GTM experience.
- Good financials background.
- Solid Field experience and market /channel design and tactical critical experience.
- Revenue management and productivity concepts.
- Advanced communication skills.
Job Type: Regular