Work for a global company with some of the world’s most trusted and iconic brands.
Be part of an exciting business where employees are recognised and career growth is nurtured.
PepsiCo Australia & New Zealand is home to some of the world’s most trusted brands such as Smith's Chips, Doritos, Nobby’s Nuts, Red Rock Deli, Pepsi Max and Gatorade! We are a progressive and people-focused business, and believe our diverse workforce is the key to our success. Because we value our employees and their families, we offer an agile and flexible working environment with an emphasis on work life balance and health, as well as plenty of learning opportunities and room to grow your career.
We currently have an exciting new vacancy at our Tingalpa Snackfood site; a Full Time Case Sealer/Flavour Technician on Night Shift, working on our Cereals lines.
The hours of work for this role is 22:30-06:30, working week starting on Sunday Evening.
Key responsibilities include:
- Advanced processing operations and cleaning
- Advanced production line management, equipment calibration and monitoring
- Preparation and completion of accurate records
- Commitment to quality assurance, and completion of quality checks as required
We're looking for somebody with the following skills and experience:
- An understanding of HACCP and GMP
- A good mechanical aptitude with strong attention to detail, safety and reliability
- A flexible approach to ensure the job gets done right the first time
- Commitment to achieving team goals
- A motivated individual with a hunger to learn new skills, challenge yourself and progress your career
Onsite benefits include:
Staff parking, canteen, vehicle leasing plan, onsite health professionals, 24-hour health hub, access to the PepsiCo Extras program and endless career development opportunities with an iconic Multi-National Company!
Working at PepsiCo:
Your positive attitude will be rewarded with excellent long term local and global career opportunities, and ongoing professional development along with a fun and rewarding working environment.
You will be a key part of a dynamic team and a valuable contributor to a global company that is one of the FMCG market leaders. At PepsiCo, we recognise our people as a key part of our business and career progression within the business is encouraged and supported.
Interested? Know someone who might be? This is a great opportunity to join the PepsiCo ANZ Tingalpa team. Who knows where it might lead. To find out more about PepsiCo Australia & New Zealand and exciting career opportunities, visit our website www.pepsicojobs.com.
PepsiCo's job application process:
- Submit your application via our website, including a cover letter & resume
- Interview and skills evaluation
- Online Assessment process
- Reference and background checks
At PepsiCo, we believe what makes you unique, makes us better. We embrace equal opportunities for all employees. We believe that our people are our best asset and understand the importance of bringing different perspectives, different lenses and different experiences to our workplace. We are committed to building and supporting an inclusive workforce that truly reflects the global communities we operate within and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
Follow us on LinkedIn! https://www.linkedin.com/company/pepsico
Job Type: Regular