Auto req ID: 200503BR
Baby Food Team looking for energetic Brand Manager with good experience and entrepreneurial mindset to drive Agusha brand. You’d be reporting to Senior Brand Manager and closely work with commercial team, R&D and support functions
Agusha is №1 brand in Baby Food Dairy market and you will be responsible for its Dairy portfolio to deliver growth and business results
This is a perfect opportunity to join PepsiCo/WBD Dairy team and make you contribution to dairy category growth in Russia and CIS.
• Support the development of overall marketing plans for the brand. Turn brand strategy into yearly plans activities
• Aid in developing integrated marketing communications; develop and execute activities in support of the brand
• Manage the day-to-day activities associated to all marketing efforts, including, project management, new product development, design upgrade and cross-functional implementation
• Assist with financial projections and marketing budgeting process; manage budget and financial related to marketing campaigns; optimize brand profitability
• Identify and track market trends in category; produce competitive analysis materials together with Insights team
• Lead the NPD projects implementation to ensure flawless execution with close cooperation with Commercialization.
• Develop and execute Trade Marketing initiatives in collaboration with Trade Marketing Department.
• Cooperate with channel marketing managers to ensure brand development within channels and with sales team to achieve distribution targets
• Responsible for BTL and in-store promotions, POSM and displays. Assist MM with third party agencies and suppliers: Marcom, creative& design agencies.
• Collaborate with a wide variety of functional areas such as sales, R&D, procurement, marketing, design, and operations to execute specific marketing plans for each assigned title
• Develop monthly, quarterly and annual marketing reports for management
Relocation Eligible: Не применимо
- Higher education, bachelor of economics / marketing preferable
- Fluency in English is a must (both writing and verbal)
- Work experience: 2+ years of experience in brand management
- Value commercial results & experience working directly with sales teams and customers to drive shared success
- Strong analytical skills: comfort using various data sources to create robust analysis and generate meaningful insights to drive actions and highlight opportunities
- Experience with business processes: marketing budgeting, conducting marketing and advertising activities; planning of sales, budget control, brand/product launches, pricing
- Strong leadership skills
Job Type: Постоянный