The goal of Frito Lay’s Supply Chain Operations program is to provide candidates with the opportunity to leverage their academic understanding in a real-world, business-driven environment. You will have an opportunity to lead a team of 20 to 40 hourly Warehouse associates with varying levels of experience and education. You will have responsibilities for people and team development, quality performance, cost, service and safety.
There will be opportunities to develop individuals and the team to solve operational issues and motivate team members to achieve performance targets. The position level will vary based on experience and scope of the role.
- Develop team to solve day-to-day operational issues and reach short & long term performance goals
- Communicate cross-functionally to assist the team to solve operational issues
- Motivate team members to achieve plan goals
- Organize and facilitate work team meetings (examples: pre-shift, roundtables, etc.)
- Solve daily operational issues
- Administer policies and practices Initiate and implement projects
- Conduct presentations and formal training programs
- Improve team communication and engagement
- Think quickly, creatively and challenge the team to do the same
- Must enforce safety rules, report potential and current safety issues, create a work order and follow up with action plans assigned to ensure the safety of their team members. Also responsible for reporting incidents including, but not limited to, near misses, property damage, reportable, and first aids. Must also be Program Owners for Safety and/or Environmental Program Owners in conjunction with team members
- Degree in Engineering, Supply Chain, Business, Operations Management or related major
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Highly motivated self-starters
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to work in an unstructured environment with the ability to make tradeoff decisions quickly
- Ability to give/receive constructive feedback
- Ability to lead a team-based approach to decision making
- Demonstrated ability to work in a results-oriented, challenging environment
- Effective coaching, facilitation, presentation and team-building skills
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement