- Support India BU beverage organization
- Leads the development of the HR strategy for their organization and is co-responsible along with the extended HR team for the results of its execution.
- Accountable for bench strength and the organizational health of his or her business.
- Strong link between Global ,Sector & BU HR Strategy & Business specific requirements
- With the aim of building a sustainable organization, for both PEP beverages and the bottler teams, this role must lead the people agenda to deliver business growth plans. This role is the single HR connect for the bottling organizations and must actively drive exchange of best practices.
- Architect and champion of Human Capital Strategy -- including appropriate talent and organization interventions . Helps make strategy and change happen.
- Acts as a catalyst for sustained business performance and ensures that HR strategies and plans are translated into concrete actions and tangible results
- Performs talent and organization diagnoses to align with and drive strategy. Prioritize s solutions that will deliver the most benefits.
- Coaches business leader and other senior team members.
- Measures and tracks the quality of HR work by defining, prioritizing and measuring HR's contribution to business performance, based on Business & People SBP, AOP targets
- Monitors and maximizes staff effectiveness to business operations through SLAs rates, OHS, Voluntary Turnover & D&I KPIs
- Calibrates with Core Services to ensure necessary services are being delivered and desired results are achieved.
- Liaison for business informing COE design and deliverables in AOP cycle and any customized HR work based on unique business needs.
- Identifies risks to the delivery of the business strategy and brings the right resources to the table to support it.
- Ensuring a sustainable org structure and capabilities to deliver business growth
- Leading all people processes for beverage org including performance management, people planning, employee surveys.
- Benchmark franchise management practices from other large franchise corporations as well as PepsiCo globally
- Ensure understanding of Franchise and category competencies and development of team as per assessment against defined competencies
- PEP employees managing franchise and beverage category
- Bottler employees in the area of sales/tech ops and leadership
- Create platforms for ongoing interactions and exposure for the franchise team with the PEP leaders and the larger organization
- Institutionalize a system of HR best practice sharing with Bottler organizations
- Build an engaged beverage team with PepsiCo
- Succession planning and successor development for key bottling organizations
7-10yrs of HRBP Experience required
Skills and Behavioural Attributes
- Functional Competencies
- Strategic expert who uses Talent levers to drive business performance
- Working knowledge of all key HR skill areas
- Global collaboration/matrix manager
- Ability to leverage HR data to create effective strategies
- Strategic Positioner
- Credible activist
- HR Innovator
- Capability Builder
- Change Champion
- Coaching and consulting Skills
- Thought and Influence leadership
- Creates and leverages internal and external networks
- Leadership and Individual Effectiveness/HROM Behaviours
- Creates effective and sustainable long-term strategies
- Demonstrates a broad perspective when solving problems and making decisions
- Looks ahead to reasonably anticipate business opportunities and obstacles
- Supports reasonable risk taking and allows for some failures along the way
- Plans ahead and articulates the organisational vision and resource requirements
- Demonstrates the courage and conviction needed to drive large scale change initiatives
- Articulates a compelling vision, purpose, and direction that inspires others to follow
- Navigating in the Matrix
- Succeeding in virtual communities
Job Type: Regular