Job Title: FoodService Sales Representative – Edmonton, Alberta
Duration: Maternity Leave coverage February 2020 - September 2021
The FoodService Sales Representative contributes to the success of PepsiCo Canada by maximizing business growth through the acquisition of profitable Foods customers such as Restaurants and Recreational facilities and other foodservice outlets.
PepsiCo Canada is recognized as one of Canada’s top 100 employers. PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. Our product portfolio includes 22 world-famous, billion-dollar brands; from Gatorade to Quaker, Tropicana to Lay’s and more. We make hundreds of enjoyable foods and beverages that are loved throughout the world. PepsiCo's effort to help build a more sustainable food system represents a key element of the company's broader vision of accelerated, sustainable growth known as Winning with Purpose. As part of this vision, PepsiCo is striving to be a better company by further integrating purpose into the core of its business and brands and doing even more for people and the planet. Our purpose efforts include fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment, supporting the communities where we live and work, and improving choices in our portfolio through reformulations and new products.
At PepsiCo Canada, we are focused on delighting our consumers by delivering high-quality products and exciting brand campaigns. Our people are critical to our success and by supporting their personal growth and development and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, PepsiCo Canada is a company you’ll be proud to join!
What you’ll be working on:
- Prospect and acquire new food service accounts including the development of customer presentations
- Prepare account and equipment profiles and service contracts
- Build current business base by responding to customer calls and resolving service issues
- Achieve food service sales volume, revenue, and profitability goals for the assigned territory
- Provide superior customer service
- Manage Merchandising Standards are executed per the required framework in all accounts
- Activate period activities by banner, region, channel including distribution, promotions, and listings to build brand development and maximize brand performance
- Monitor and report on competitive activity
- Identify “Better Together” opportunities with Beverage FSRs to drive incidence.
Who’s a good fit for the team:
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Business
- 1 - 2 years of fact-based direct selling experience preferred
- FoodService or Consumer Products experience preferred
- Demonstrated analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and under minimal supervision
- Demonstrated computer proficiency: Microsoft Suite
- Solid presentation skills required
- Possess a valid driver's license and own vehicle
#GD-PFCRelocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular