This position is a key member of the financial reporting team for Frito-Lay North America, with responsibilities that include managing and reconciling account activity and reporting performance results to PepsiCo.
- Support Frito-Lay accounting close process and report of financial results to senior management and PepsiCo
- Perform account reconciliations and regulatory reporting
- Prepare quarterly and annual schedules and analysis
- Support quarterly and annual audits
- Supervise two accounting specialists
- Perform other ad hoc reporting
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 2+ years accounting experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- 2+ years Public Accounting experience
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement