PEPSICO BEVERAGES CANADA
4-month term (possibility of extending to 8-months) starting in May 2020
PepsiCo is making a difference on a global scale, and so can you! Competing in a dynamic, fast-paced industry, our ability to grow year after year is driven by our ability to attract, develop, and retain world class people who will thrive at PepsiCo.
Follow the link below to find out more about our culture and commitment to Performance with Purpose. We believe that delivering value for our consumers and customers, protecting our environment, sourcing with integrity and investing in our employees are not simply good things to do, but that these actions fuel our returns and position PepsiCo for long-term, sustainable growth.
Operations Co-op Program
At PepsiCo Canada we’re always on the lookout for great talent – and that search often brings us to campuses like yours! So, why choose the PepsiCo Operations Co-op Program?
- Accelerate your career progression with early responsibility and leadership
- Lead change in a fast paced, dynamic, and evolving industry where you can sink your teeth into challenging opportunities and drive for growth
- Develop yourself and learn to develop others at a company where our People are a strategic priority
Make tangible impact on Globally Recognized Billion Dollar brands! Your friends and family can touch and taste the impact you make!
- Must be available to work from May 2020 to the end of August 2020
- Currently pursuing a degree in Commerce, Engineering, Supply Chain, or similar program
- Second year plus students preferred
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated commitment to working with and leading people
- Proven problem solver and ability to manage competing priorities
- Collaborative team-player with a “roll-up your sleeves” approach
- A passion for and a demonstrated commitment to extra-curricular activities and/or community involvement
Job Type: Temporary