- Support MUGM and team to achieve AOP goals via the provision of technical leadership to franchise/co-packer partners for the Beverages (CSD/NCB) business.
- Incumbent will lead the implementation of key strategic projects with partners, develop partner capability, ensure compliance to PepsiCo standards on all manufacturing and quality key criteria’s across franchise partners AND ensure sufficient capacity in line with market demands.
- Effectively support Beverages MAPS & Indonesia MU’s deliver Strat and AOP objectives on Volume, Revenue and NOPBT by ensuring successful and timely implementation of plans and key projects, being the single point of contact for partners on Ops/technical related matters, and responding quickly with partners in taking necessary pre-emptive measures to when there are market changes/issues.
- Work with Beverage Franchise teams to establish and ensure business plans for capacity to enable sales in line with MU’s volume needs.
- Work with BU team(s) to implement BU initiated measurement tools for productivity monitoring, compliance, audit and quality safeguard initiatives/programs with measurable plant quality targets for each partner.
- Seek out and implement PepsiCo best practices with respective partner operating teams to develop programs to deliver frontline execution, driving productivity and continuous improvement/efficiencies.
- Master all technical processes for Beverages and provide technical support for trouble-shooting at MU FOBO manufacturing locations.
- Collaborate and provide hands-on technical training based on Beverage tools best practice programs aimed at facilitating partner capability building and driving through productivity/compliance/efficiencies in manufacturing/bottling location
- Lead/support, documentation, pilot trials, plant and commercialization activities for all innovation or new projects/launches for MU.
- Coordinate with R&D, Procurement, Supplier(s) and BU/Region technical expert to roll out and execute all new initiatives & product extensions for MU as per AOP or Strat plans.
- When needed, to also work with BU, Bottler/Partner and relevant local authorities in providing technical advice to facilitate new product registration and meet packaging/regulatory requirements
- Coordinate with BU / sector engineering function and lead on ground execution of MU projects.
- Work with BU / sector technical resources to assimilates packaging and process innovations to MU facilities.
- Maintain process platform audits in line with PepsiCo global best practice. Track bottler manufacturing performance, benchmark and set improvement priorities.
- Build strong relationships with franchise senior team through periodic quality reviews and proactive alignment on plants performance and progress/follow through on key projects or technical challenges.
- As a FOBO control owner, perform control roles and responsibility in accordance with PepsiCo Accountability model. Support Process Owner in driving GCS agenda. Understand the objective of the assigned control(s) and document the test script attributes for effective execution of the control, evaluate control effectiveness through testing as per GCS guidelines and maintain an audit trail to evidence execution of the activities. Ensure timely remediation of any control deficiencies.
Key Skills/Experience Required
- Degree holder, preferably in Engineering/Supply Chain.
- At least 8 years of experience in manufacturing (preferably FMCG with short shelf life products) with a preference of at least 5 years’ experience as a plant manager or manufacturing / technical support lead.
- Strong knowledge of manufacturing business processes, quality, cost reporting with sound technical fundamentals in mechanical/ electrical systems
- Good management and influencing skills as incumbent will be the primary MU Ops lead working closely with partners and internal PepsiCo management team/ regional SME’s, operating in a highly matrix setup.
- Effective communications and collaboration skills with demonstrated ability to work across multiple levels and different organizational functions.
- Capable of challenging the status quo and driving alignment across the organization.
- Ability to train and teach – will help on the capability building and Best Practice sharing front with partners.
- Exceptional analytical skills.
- Exceptional project management skills with proven track record/experience on new line setup, etc.
- Ability to manage across multiple geographically dispersed locations and personnel.
- Broad functional understanding (Sales, Finance, Supply Chain, Purchasing) and experience working in cross-functional environment/teams.
- Highly independent, resourceful with high personal initiative/drive.
- Proficient Computer skills: MS Office.
Job Type: Regular