Here at PepsiCo we are currently recruiting for a Display Manager to join our Shopper Marketing team!
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com
- Lead & manage the implementation of the pre-filled and flat pack display agenda ensuring flawless execution of all Corrugate Display’s into trade, supporting Marketing campaigns & account specific requests. Leading a cross functional team (supply, co-man, finance, Masterfile, commercialization, sales) and suppliers, executing and making decisions around day to day agenda.
- Lead & manage flat-pack display agenda delivering Gold Standard, Fit for Purpose Corrugate Display solutions to our customers, promoting the Brand Image in a sustainable & cost-effective way causing maximum disruption in store.
- Develop & maintain key supplier relationships, through joint KPIs ensuring we continually strive to get the best output’s & display solutions possible - accountable for all day to day decisions and KPI deliverables
- Identify and deliver productivity initiatives across the corrugate display agenda. Consult and execute major projects, lead and execute smaller initiatives
- Drive innovation across corrugate display agenda to unlock new opportunities and meet customer needs – accountability for making decisions on final display option
- Efficient display budget management (£2.1mm A&M plus £2.5mm COGS) – Accountable for decision making on how spend is allocated, consult on budget build
- Communicate and align internal customers to overall merchandising strategies, plans and scorecards, to ensure all parties are supportive of the plans to be executed
- Support Line Manager on delivery of Strategy and AOP across Corrugate Display, ensuring we keep pace with market trends & requests of our customers & shoppers
- Line management responsibility for Shopper Activation Display Executive, ensuring this role delivers day to day display set up plan and flawless execution of artwork creation and orders. As well as development and coaching of this person.
Smart Innovator - Implements new practices and ideas that will have a positive impact on the business, Takes the initiative to solve problems by bringing creative ideas, concepts and approaches to his/her work
Creative problem solving - Takes the initiate to find ways to get better results. Develops creative solutions and different ways of doing things that add value to the business and encourages others to constantly look for a better way of doing things.
Drive for results - Exhibits a 'can do' attitude and willingness to take on significant challenges. Minimises/removes barriers that get in the way of achieving results
Collaborating and Influencing - Influences others through reasoning and relationships. Understands and uses informal networks at the appropriate level to get things done
Project management - experience in managing cross functional projects, aligning the resources required and being clear on roles, responsibilities and timing
Supplier management - Effective supplier management ensuring PUK gets the best value, service and quality
Job Type: Pipeline
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with the Equality Act 2010, we value diversity at our company; it is an essential part of our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, pregnancy or maternity, marital/civil partnerships, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation, gender or gender reassignment, disability or race including; colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin.