Purpose of the role:
As an FP&A Analyst you will be responsible for supporting robust Sector FP&A processes across ESSA mainly for Opex management, PSP strategic planning, and Top line Brand details.
- PSP Strategic planning, supporting with assumptions proposal and scenarios build ups
- OPEX analysis for all P&L lines across Bus
- Monthly Forecast Factbook, for Europe CFO with key financial KPIs
- Brand Details for Top line for all Categoriees and BUs
- Channel Reporting for selected key markets and customers
- Productivity reporting, aligning and tracking for major projects and initiatives liase with Supply Chain finance
- Forecast (FCST) accuracy report by BU aiming to improve FCST processes
- University Degree Required (Economics, Finance or Business Administration)
- Strong financial background, FP&A exposure (3+ years)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Power BI and Powerpoint with the ability to quickly learn various in-house software applications
- Fluency in English
- Good communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Eagerness to learn financial know-how and develop capabilities.
- Ease at working with stakeholders across all levels within the multinational organization
- Ability to work remotely functionally within a virtual team
- High adaptability skills in a fast-changing environment
- Growth-oriented mindset, agile and ability to adopt new ways of working fast.
Job Type: Pipeline