Auto req ID: 200851BR
The PLP JV is a 50/50 partnership between Unilever and Pepsi responsible for the branding, manufacture and distribution of RTD tea and Fountain in the US and Canada. It represents approximately $4B Retail Sales and $1.8B in system revenue with products in ambient, chilled and foodservice across 5 brands.
The tea category has experienced significant growth in the prior 3 years and is steadily evolving with new refreshment and functional offerings. The scope of the role provides International exposure as there is now one JV Board covering both PLP and Pepsi Lipton International.
What's Your Role?
The Finance Senior Analyst (Pepsi Lipton North America) reports to the Senior Finance Manager FP&A PLNA. The scope of the role covers the Ambient & Chilled RTD and AFH tea business comprised of Pure Leaf, Tea House Collection, LIT, Brisk, Yachak. The role gains exposure to a partnership of 2 companies with requirements to report to a Global JV Board. The JV P&L comprises 328mm 8oz Sell Out cases (xtrop), $760mm Net Revenue, ~$300mm Profit, $100mm Trade and $100mm A&M budgets.
• Work cross-functionally with Marketing partners to set up and manage a PLP A&M budget by short and long-term brand development and P&L priorities
• Manage financial reporting for the PLNA, Global JV, PBC, US/Canada at the level required to effectively make decisions (ie brand, channel, format (B&C, Ambient or Chilled, Fountain)
• Drive process simplification, particularly in data dissemination and availability. Set up self-serve financial data portal for JV cross-functional partners and actively manage timely update
• Support line item P&L reconciliations as needed in support of the L10
• Manage financial reporting, channel forecasting processes, and P&L ownership for emerging brands Tazo & Yachak.
• Be the voice for the PLP North America region in leading any potential enhancements, and issue resolution revolving around the Oracle platform
• Provide analysis for ad-hoc projects as needed
• Bachelor's Degree
•Minimum 3+ years finance analyst experience
• Interest and ability to leverage technology to simplify reporting
• Bias for driving simplification in reporting & other ways of working
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Excellent analytical skills
• Proficient in Excel, Powerpoint and the ability to learn new in-house applications as needed.
• Experience with forecasting, budgeting, financial modeling
• Technical skills
• Results-oriented with the ability to prioritize and manage to tight timelines
• Ability to operate in matrix environment partnering with cross functional team members
• Ability to work as a team player
• A sense of urgency, bias for action, and strong attention to detail
• Ability to flex/prioritize to address competing business demands
• Flexibility to work within a partnership compromised of different companies/cultures. Ability to effectively build and maintain network/relationship in the parent company
• Oracle experience a plusRelocation Eligible: Not Applicable
• This position is limited to persons with indefinite right to work in the United States
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement