**Role can be based in Rochester, MI or Winston-Salem, NC**
Imagine What Can Happen When YOUR “Can-Do” Attitude MEETS OUR Iconic Brands
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com.
PepsiCo continues to be at the forefront as the category’s share leader and growth driver. We’re excited to see what we can accomplish with your skills, ideas, and perspectives. Are you in?
PepsiCo Foodservice is a division of PepsiCo that brings the company’s entire portfolio of food and beverage brands to market in out-of-home consumption channels to meet consumer needs at work, at play, and on the go.
What’s Your Role?
The Sales Assistant Analyst position is a role that enables PepsiCo sales to positively impact key Little Caesars franchisees and corporate stakeholders.
The key objectives and responsibilities of the Sales Assistant Analyst are as follows:
1. Manage new outlets, store transitions, existing outlets, delivery opportunities, A/R opportunities, etc.
- The first point of contact for the customer regarding Bottler related opportunities for Little Caesars.
- Liaison between customer and national account acquisition team, DMO, Comp Defense, OPS Manager, NASM's and Bottling system.
- Process new outlet contracts to ensure PepsiCo master files and DMO are set up properly.
- Work with various department functions (internally and externally) to ensure knowledge of new national accounts, proper equipment installation based on equipment platform, customer needs, etc.
- Work with national accounts, comp defence and master files team(s) on volume reporting opportunities.
2. Track fountain and bottle & can volume for Little Caesars continuously throughout the year to assist the Director in achieving volume and net revenue targets.
- Work with non-STAR2 bottlers to track volume for Little Caesars outlets to process semi-annual rebates.
- Work as needed to correct/amend bottle & can discrepancies within the bottler and Little Caesars community.
- General ~ 150 reports annually.
3. Fountain and bottle & can equipment ordering and updates.
- Work with CSOC/MEM to ensure proper equipment shipment and appropriate customer eligibility.
- Work with CSOC/MEM on any requests from Little Caesars regarding flavour changes, equipment moves, installations, equipment removal & exchanges, etc.
- Ensure appropriate set up of Little Caesars locations regarding new openings, including equipment, credit terms, resale certificates, product delivery, etc. Pepsi Direct or independent bottler alignment without new store opening list.
4. Funding reconciliation.
- Assist national account team, comp defence and Director/NASM's with funding reconciliation for ~ 1,200 franchisees and corporate contracts.
- Ensure that all payments are paid within contractual terms.
5. Systems report retrieval.
- Pull STAR2, ERT and FSR volume reports each period/month.
- Pull ESM service calls periodically to support Director/NASM's.
- Pull and complete random reporting as needed by the Director & MFO NASM Team(s).
6. Build winning relationships.
- The individual will need to demonstrate the ability to develop quality relationships with key corporate and franchise stakeholders. Individual must leverage the knowledge of the customer's business goals to achieve the desired results. Individual must also communicate effectively across the customer and bottler community. The Sales Assistant Analyst must have strong PBC and independent bottler relationships to achieve the objectives of this position.
7. Planning and analysis.
- Individual must demonstrate and apply industry knowledge, marketplace trends to formulate actionable plans and drive planned results. This role must formulate, collaborate and track customer progress against plan and key promotional performance.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- The ideal candidate would have previous customer management experience and the ability to work in a matrix organization
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint with solid presentation skills and strong financial acumen.
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement