PepsiCo’s strength is its people. Winning together is all about respect for one another’s unusual traits, backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Our teams reflect the diversity of our customers and our communities, breaking down barriers and winning awards.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. As a global food and beverage company with brands that stand for quality and are respected household names, we are committed to Winning with Purpose; pushing to be best and fully committed to the people we share the planet with.
Are you ready to explore PepsiCo and be part of this iconic multinational? Seize the day for real life on the job Learning? Enjoy some flexibility that will ensure you are balancing your personal and professional life?
Our employees are at the heart of PepsiCo. Through our dedication to Talent Sustainability, we continue to support the development of employees. A possibility, our employment brand, reinforces our dedication to our people; enabling them to reach new heights in their careers and becoming truly outstanding talents. PepsiCo is universally recognized as one of the best companies in the world for leadership development.
What you'll do:With the increased demand for Digital Services to enable PepsiCo’s vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Food and Beverages by Winning with Purpose, we have a need for a Director of Digital Services Delivery in LATAM to lead the delivery of digital solutions across Latam. This is not a technical development role, nor is it a PMO role; it is a role that requires a techno-business savvy individual with strong communication skills, technical understanding and leadership ability. This role will partner with the development teams, who will do the hands-on, technical development, and with the business-facing IT representatives (BRM’s) to deliver a portfolio of projects across Latin America.
You will be part of the CTO organization in IT and will report to the VP of Digital Services Delivery, located in Plano, Texas. You will lead a Mexico City based team which ensures successful delivery of solutions in an agile manner, on-time and budget across a variety of digital technologies: Advanced Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Intelligent Automation, Robotic Processing Automation, Internet of Things (IoT), and Web Solutions as well as cutting edge technologies from Innovation team such as Natural Language Generation (NLG) and Cognitive computing.
You will lead interaction with senior business executives (SVP, VP, Sr. Dir., Dir.), multiple internal teams and strategic external vendors, and must be adept at translating business requirements into technical requirements, varying on the team. This role must apply innovative thinking to take global processes and implement them across Latam to cover the Delivery process across multiple interaction points: first with the Business Relationship Managers (BRM’s) with focus on understanding and clarifying business needs. Next, with Enterprise Architecture and the conversation must fold in the right technology needs. Next, the demand goes to the backend Digital Development teams, who develop the useable solutions across the technologies listed above. Additionally, this role will interact with sector business and IT leadership, representing all Digital Services Delivery for LATAM. A senior, well-spoken, strategic thinker adept in representing fast-changing technologies across multiple business functions will bring success to this role.
The main responsibilities are:
- Accountable for delivery of all Digital Services Solutions for Latam with on-time, on-budget success for the business. (decision maker)
- As part of the global CTO Digital Services Delivery organization, lead sector team to embrace global delivery processes for the entire Latam portfolio of Digital Services. This covers Work Intake, program and project planning, resourcing leveling, issue and risk management, Agile Methodology delivery and schedule and budget management. (executing and collaborating)
- Establish relationships with local and global external partners as well as identify and partner with niche local vendor for language or other local dependencies (eg, tax rules in Brazil.) Serve as the CTO Digital Services contact for those relationships into PepsiCo across all Latam programs/projects. (decision making and collaborating)
- Drive learning plan into the Latam Digital Services Delivery organization, working closely with Enterprise Architecture and external partners to ensure complete understanding of Digital offerings from the CTO and how they integrate with other PepsiCo wide digital solutions. (executing and collaborating)
- Partner with BRM’s to educate them on how best to publicize and advocate Digital Services capabilities across the Latam sector. This covers not only the base understanding of the Digital Services, but also the platforms in the CTO to enable them (Integration Platform, Advanced Analytics Platform, etc). This is important to advance internal IT solutions instead of propagating external vendor platforms and solutions. (influencing)
- As needed, hire and build internal talent with modern digital skills (including university hiring) aligned to PepsiCo IT location and tech-hub strategy. (decision maker)
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree required; master’s degree strongly preferred
- 15+ years of related Information Technology and/or related business experience
- 7 - 10+ years managing large teams - experience managing large global teams preferred
- Experience in Food/Beverage/Manufacturing or Consumer Products, industry preferred
- Demonstrated ability to establish relationships with senior business and IT leadership/management
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated flexibility to manage resources to plan, including effectively handling spikes in demand
- Strong financial management experience
- Solves highly complex, politically sensitive problems across teams
- Ideal candidate would have demonstrated experience leading solutions from initial visioning to final deployment and adoption
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At PepsiCo, every day is an adventure and an opportunity for personal and professional growth! Apply today and discover the possibilities at PepsiCo!
#LI-EXECUTIVERelocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Pipeline