- This role will lead the media & digital agenda for Snacks & Beverages categories in MENA and is responsible for media planning, optimization, KPI setting, productivity & agency relations.
- Lead the planning & optimization of media and digital investments across the brand portfolio at Annual Operational Plan/Precinct Structure.
- Manage agency partners on the development of strategic annual media and digital plans, as well as define media and digital KPIs.
- Partner with category teams to ensure delivery media and digital KPIs in campaign execution.
- Partner with ANZ and PK category teams on any MEA-Pacific level reports & initiatives.
- Lead the MENA relationships with key digital media partners (Facebook, Google, Twitter, etc.) and leverage the relationship to take forward the digital marketing transformation agenda in the market.
- Partner with media agencies to deliver media productivity through more efficient strategies, better negotiations as well as inflation mitigation.
- Work with media auditors in the market to ensure media governance and to enhance the efficiency of media spend.
- Support markets in the evaluation, negotiation & execution of media sponsorships.
- Lead partner management management and evaluation of media & digital agencies.
- Provide leadership to MENA A&M procurement lead & support A&M productivity initiatives.
- Provide leadership to the MENA Reporting & Analytics lead & support Media / Marketing Mix Modeling initiatives as well as on transforming marketing & media reporting & dashboards.
- Provide leadership to the MENA Digital Manager & support key digital initiatives – Joint Business Plans, Digital Return On Investment, programmatic media & digital innovation.
- Develop the reporting team capabilities, motivation and engagement levels.
- Drive change management with market stakeholders to ensure the Marketing services hub is seamlessly integrated with the category organization.
- 10+ years of media/advertising/marketing experience required with at least 5 years in the media discipline (Media experience with both media agencies & in client side media roles preferred).
- Deep understanding of the media & digital landscape and ecosystem ; some experience of media in Asia Pacific markets would be preferred.
- Multi-media planning, optimization and execution experience, including digital.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any disciple. Masters preferred.
- Good communication skills and proficiency in English language.
- Experience with optimization – media, non-working A&M and Marketing Mix Modeling.
Job Type: Regular