The IT Audit Associate Manager will support the PepsiCo Global Audit department in the execution of information technology, operational and financial audits. Identify and assess risks to PepsiCo IT processes and systems. Define and execute audit programs, analyze results and communicate findings to management.
The candidate must have a broad understanding of IT processes, systems, IT general controls and at least three years of hands-on experience with new and emerging technologies such as SAP S/4 HANA, Salesforce, Cloud Computing, or Robotic Process Automation.
- Big 4 or equivalent consulting or industry experience
- 5-7 years relevant experience in areas such as data analytics, cybersecurity, cloud computing, SAP, Oracle, Salesforce, mobile technology, or application infrastructure, including actual “hands-on” experience with the technologies; experience includes implementation, project, program management and audit practice experience
- Progressive experience supporting multiple IT projects/engagements in technical areas such as data analytics, cybersecurity, cloud computing, SAP, Oracle, Salesforce, mobile technology, application infrastructure
- Functional/audit/consulting expertise or experience with one or more technical areas such as data analytics, cybersecurity, cloud computing, SAP, Oracle, Salesforce, mobile technology, application infrastructure; with experience demonstrating increasing responsibility in the subject area
- Understanding of core IT general control processes (e.g., Information Security, Change Management, Agile System Development Lifecycle, IT Operations etc.)
- Strong analytical, execution and project management skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Experienced with tools and technologies including a combination of the following: SAP GRC, SQL programming, ETL technologies and supporting processes, cybersecurity capability design tools and processes, python programming, Tableau, ACL and Spotfire that support data analytics, cybersecurity, cloud computing, SAP, Oracle, Salesforce, RPA, mobile technology, and application infrastructure
- Bachelor's Degree (Information Management, MIS, Finance with IT minor, Accounting with IT minor or related combinations or degrees with business and technical mix)
- This position is limited to persons with indefinite right to work in the United States
- Combination of professional certifications (CPA, CIA or CISA preferred) and/or graduate degree in Business or Computer Science preferred
- Fluent in English
Job Type: Pipeline
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement