As a member of the PepsiCo Corporate Audit organization, you will be part of a global team with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We look to recruit and develop high-calibre individuals from a variety of backgrounds, including candidates with traditional “Big 4” public accounting financial or IT audit experience as well as individuals with prior internal audit, finance, IT or operations experience. Corporate Audit associates gain experience supervising and leading teams and developing a broad understanding of PepsiCo’s multiple businesses. These critical experiences will help you build a rewarding and successful career at PepsiCo.
The IT Audit Analyst will support the PepsiCo Global Audit department in the execution of audit engagements. The role will identify and assess risks to PepsiCo processes and systems, execute audit programs and communicate results to management. The candidate must have a broad understanding of IT processes, systems, IT general controls and at least two years of hands-on experience with new and emerging technologies such as SAP S/4 HANA, Salesforce, Cloud Computing, or Robotic Process Automation.
- Big 4 or equivalent consulting or industry experience
- Travel 25-50%
- 3+ years relevant experience in IT audit, IT consulting or IT project participation, including actual “hands-on” experience SAP S/4 HANA, Salesforce, Cloud Computing or Robotic Process Automation; experience includes implementation, project, program management and audit practice experience
- Functional/audit/consulting expertise or experience with SAP S/4 HANA, Salesforce, Cloud Computing or Robotic Process Automation; with experience demonstrating increasing responsibility in the subject area
- Understanding of core IT general control processes (e.g., Information Security, Change Management, Agile System Development Lifecycle, IT Operations etc.)
- Strong analytical, execution and project management skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Bachelor's Degree (Information Management, MIS, Finance with IT minor, Accounting with IT minor or related combinations or degrees with business and technical mix)
- This position is limited to persons with indefinite right to work in the United States
- Combination of professional certifications (CPA, CIA or CISA preferred) and/or graduate degree in Business or Computer Science preferred
- Fluent in English
Job Type: Pipeline
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement