Our job is to power PepsiCo with the best talent and technology solutions in the world. We shape, create, and deliver world-class technology capabilities & solutions to accelerate PepsiCo’s global growth across all functions. You will have a unique opportunity to leverage your deep systems administration expertise to help install and configure S/4, PO, BODS, MDG and HANA environments needed for the deployment of PepsiCo’s Global Template built on SAP S/4 and cloud solutions.
The Basis specialist will be responsible for the timely delivery of high-quality installation, configuration and maintenance of the Basis components of SAP systems. He will provide technical expertise of system landscape support for the PBNA PepsiCo global template project deployments. This will include the install and build of new SAP systems and clients on the HANA platform, application server installs, and system refresh and client copies. In addition, the Basis specialist is expected to execute version updates, install support packs, conduct upgrades, execute backup/recovery, implement support packs, and enable new modules and functionalities. When appropriate, the analyst will provide the necessary support for our project and cloud vendor partners and ensure strict adherence to PepsiCo’s change management processes.
- Responsible for coordinating amongst members of different teams to address and resolve any issues or problems
- Responsible for solving complex application problems
- Understands the architecture and landscape design for S/4 including connectivity to other systems
- Ability to learn new technologies and processes quickly
- Provides Technical cut-over, Go-Live and Hyper care support
- Able to work off-hours when required to perform maintenance activities, as required
- Responsibility for supporting and monitoring a project landscape and performing troubleshooting analysis
- Maintains knowledge of advanced diagnostic and troubleshooting techniques, solid analytical skills, experience in system administration/configuration, refresh/upgrade projects and enhancements
- Proactively manages the environment and helps ensure unplanned outages are reduced or eliminated by helping provide root cause for issues
- Knowledge of networks. Firewalls, VPNs, encryption, Webservices, SFTP
- Authentication SSO, SAML, LDAP. Integration with identity manager
- Able to define/update Infrastructure documentation
- Understands IT and security controls
- 10+ years of related IT business work experience
- 7+ years of experience on SAP Basis administration role
- Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree or equivalent experience required
- Experience in global SAP and other ERP implementations, experience managing large global teams
- Desired experience on S/4 Hana implementations
- Knowledge and experience running administration on the following systems: SAP S/4 HANA, BI, CRM (TPM), Fiori, Business Objects, Data services, PO/PI, Portal, GRC.
- Ability to work and collaborate across project teams, onshore/offshore
- Knowledge and experience in following tools, disciplines and processes are preferred: SAP Solution Manager, SAP ChaRM, ITIL tools & processes, HP Service Manager, quality management tools, CPG industry experience, project implementation and production support experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Demonstrates the desire and ability to develop new technology skills, business knowledge, and customer service capability through training, experimentation, and self-study
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
- Provides outstanding customer service skills to direct and indirect customers
- Ability to travel up to 80% and work flexible hours based on demand
- Multi-tasking and stress-tolerant. Identify priorities
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement