Purpose of the role:
The role is responsible for end to end governance of the Invoice to Pay and T&E processes and management for the Hub. This includes oversight for the outsource service providers (OSPs, namely IBM for AP and T&E) responsibilities around these activities including SLAs compliance, operating level agreements for OSP inputs such as agreed timelines, as well as support responses to queries and escalations, approval payment run, invoice issues or discrepancies, T&E exception process, review of reconciliations, support BSR and cash flow input, support clearing of open items and perform month end activities. The analyst will need to be the SME and support the Hub to set up PO, drive the settlement process, act as a key contract for vendors, perform analytics over the AP process within the HUB (GR/IR analysis, accruals, where they need to process supplier and employee payments as per the agreed timelines, respond to queries/ escalations, audit/ issue resolution of invoices (as required), and review reconciliations, resolve/ clear open items and perform month end activities. Responsible as the process and control owner for the AP and T&E processes, including ensuring the maintenance of accounts payable records including the review of operating performance of the OSP. Applies basic understanding of the financial statements in the processing of the accounts payable liabilities and owns the distribution of checks to fulfill these liabilities.
- Coordinate and execute creation of PO on Oracle. Act as SME for project teams creating their own shopping carts
- Hub process and system SME for all procure (and specifically invoice) to payment and T&Eprocesses
- Manage integration with outsource AP and T&Eproviders (OSPs), namely IBM, including management of SLAs and performance, as well as input to OSPs (operating level agreement requirements) to ensure integrity of OSP work through weekly and monthly operating call
- Obtains all accounts payable checks
- Coordinate T&E exceptions and reviews for GBS Controller. Monitor policy compliance with OSP audit results.
- Lead the monitoring activities over T&E (unsubmitting aging report, interfacing exceptions report, leavers, etc…)
- Answers all vendor inquiries or escalations from OSP or from buisness
- Maintains all SSC accounts payable reports.
- .Assists in monthly closings.
- Prepares analysis of accounts, quarterly BSR, VAT reconciliation from AP as required.
- Perform GRIR analysis and follow up of outstanding invoices / accruals to ensure timely settlement of payment process.
- Act as the primary P2P contact for the Hub
- Be seen as a “go-to” information resource for other team members.
- Liaise with management team to ensure projects are aligned with the Atlas AP vision.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- 2-5 years of Strong AP experience including Accounts Payable payments and reconciliation processes.
- 1-2 years of Atlas experience would be an added advantage
- Extensive proven experience in Accounts Payables activities
- Business & Strategic Acumen: Understands basic business models and general strategies
- Experience working with others across different time zones and different cultures
- Financial Statement Acumen: Applies basic understanding of income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement
- Performance Reporting & Analysis: Creates and produces basic performance reporting and analytics
- Customer Value Optimization: Understands and assembles basic customer and product financial information
- Cost Productivity Management: Understands how to translate P&L and B/S into plant specific cost, asset and liabilities
- Controls, Compliance & Risk: Executes basic internal control procedures with regularity and proficiency
- Proven ability to lead people and change
- Able to communicate change effectively across different levels of the organization
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills (polish and english)
- Strong analytical skills
- Compliance and controls experience
- Able to work under pressure, juggling short deadlines, multiple priorities and concern for maintaining standards.
- Ability to Understand and follow all compliance policies, laws, regulations. And integrate the culture across daily activities
Job Type: Regular